Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Rincoe Manto X Mesh 228w Kit Review

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by zophies, Jan 26, 2019.

1. zophies

zophies New Member

Device:
    manto mod
    Juice:
    halo
    The Rincoe manto x mesh Kit is a compact and light weight mod, that comes with Rincoe’s mesh tank the Metis Mix. Rincoe have a whole family of Manto mods, the Manto X kit is the follow us to the Manto S, and the original Manto mod which I have also reviewed. Rincoe has been working hard in the past six months to expand their product range. Now offering several mods, pods, and starter kits Rincoe have come a long way since launching earlier this year.

Specs of Rincoe manto x 228w :
    [​IMG]
    Buy Now At VaporDna !

• Output power: 1- 228W
    • Input voltage: 6.0- 8.4V
    • Size: 75* 40* 37mm
    • TC modes support: Ni200/ Ti/ SS/ TCR
    • USB charging: 5V/2A
    • Max output current: 50A
    • Max output voltage: 8.0V
    • Powered by dual 18650 batteries
    Details of Rincoe Metis Mix Tank :
    • Size: 25x 41.3mm
    • Tank capacity: 6.0ml
    • Resistance single mesh coil: 0.15ohm (40- 70W)
    • Dual mesh coil: 0.2ohm (60- 90W)
    • Triple mesh coil:0.15ohm (80- 110W)
    • Quadruple mesh coil: 0.15ohm (130- 180W)
    Features of Rincoe Manto X Mod :
    The Rincoe manto x 228w comes with the Metis Mix Sub-ohm tank, which uses Rincoe’s new innovative coils. The tank has a 6ml capacity, and surprisingly doesn’t chew through you juice quickly, as some sub-ohm tanks can do. Included in the kit is the single kanthal mesh coil 0.15ohms and best vaped 40-70w. Rincoe also has a dual mesh, triple mesh, and a quadruple mesh coil which is perfect for high wattage vaping. The flavour and cloud production of the included single mesh coils is pretty impressive.

The Metix Mix has a slightly different design that other sub-ohm tanks. The coil is taller and when attached to the fill cap, forms a short chimney which provides rich flavour and dense vapor. While the design benefits the flavour, it makes it almost impossible to swap out a coil while there is still juice in the tank.

The rincoe manto x 228w tc box mod is constructed from a durable zinc-alloy and coated in a stoving varnish which makes it a very durable mod that can withstand light drops or falls. The Manto X uses the same chip and user interface as the Manto S, and they both have a similar shape. But, the Manto X has a smaller form factor, it is both shorter and thinner than the Manto S.

A solid compact device with a nice fire button position which has a ridge above which both helps to prevent accidental operation of the button and a guide to it’s position making it easy to find.

Another difference between the two mods is the centered 510 on the manto x 228w tc box which can accommodate atomizers up to 30mm without overhang. The Manto X box mod also has a hinged battery door located on the bottom of the mod, which makes it a little more secure than the Manto S with it’s magnetized battery panel. The location of the battery bay gives the Manto X mesh a smaller form factor, it is one of the smallest dual 18650 mods currently on the market.

I find the shape very comfortable to hold, and the fire button easy to press with it being located on the front of the mod. The smaller form factor of the Manto X mod 228w makes it a great all day carry although, it does weight slightly more than the Manto S kit due to its zinc-alloy body. There are battery ventilation holes on either side of the mod which follow the same angular design as the body of the mod.

The screen is cased in a protective plastic, that somewhat dulls the OLED screen, but give it an extra level of protection. The selection buttons located below the screen are triangular shaped, and up and down is reversed compared to other mods. Left is up and right is down, this confused me a little at first as it’s not something you often see. I believe the buttons were configured that way to save space.

[​IMG]

Pros Of Rincoe Manto X Kit:

• Pocket friendly tiny dual 18650 mod
    • Up to 30mm atty’s without overhang with a centred 510.
    • The power button is flat and placed on the front of the mod, it’s easy to locate and isn’t stiff like the button on the original Manto mod.
    • No button rattle
    • The user interface is clean and easy to read.
    • No movement or rattle from hatch door with or without batteries
    • Nice accented aesthetics and finish
    • Great price ($49.99 at Vapor Dna)
    Cons Of Rincoe Manto X Mesh Kit:

• Fingerprint Magnet
    • Hard to read in a brightly lit room or full sunlight.
    • No Curves or preheat features
    • There is only one coil included
    In Conclusion of Rincoe Manto x kit:
    The mesh coil that comes in the box wasn’t bad, I did get some really nice clouds and flavour at 60W, I found flavour was spot on by the end of the first tank fill. I did find the selection buttons being reversed compared to all my other mods a little confusing at first but it’s something you just get used to.

With a maximum wattage range of 1- 228W is more than enough power for the average vaper. The Manto X also has temperature control modes for SS, TI, and Ni200, it also has bypass mode so you can use it as a mechanical mod. Bypass mode works really well, you can really feel the power in this mod. I really like the size of this mod, although the Manto S is lighter the slimmer design of the Manto X makes it much more comfortable to hold and use. I think the Manto X Kit is a great starter kit, and perfect as well for advanced vapers that enjoy temperature control and bypass mode.