Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Review on Geek Vape Creed RTA

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by sourcemore, Aug 17, 2018.

1. sourcemore

sourcemore Active Member

Device:
    Smok Priv M17 Kit
    Juice:
    fruit
    [​IMG]
    This Creed RTA comes with a 6.5ml bubble tank fitted but it also comes with a 4.5ml straight glass. Also in the box you get a bag of spares with your usual o rings, different driptips and a 3 in 1 tool

This RTA has a little trick up its sleeve. I've not seen it on any other RTA before. The Creed has changeable airflow sleeves. So you can have it just with bottom airflow or you can use a different sleeve to give it bottom and side airflow. On the bottom of the tank there is the airflow control ring which adjusts the 3 large air holes on the base of the tank.

So you can pick a sleeve to give you different airflow options. I did test this without a sleeve but the flavour was quite muted to me.

I've been using the Creed since it arrived on my doorstep and I am loving it. I was a huge fan of the ammit and ammit 25. I used them for quite sometime despite their small issues. The Creed hasn't shown any of the ammit issues as of yet.

The build deck is a dual post deck but the coils share the clamp holes. So there is one hole per post. The clamp holes are quite big so you shouldn't have any issues coiling it. I've been using tri fused Clapton coils in mine. I will say the largest coil you're gonna get in is a 3mm ID.

There is 2 large wicking ports and I have used the dam wicking method and I have not had a leak at all. Even if left for several hours.

I have found the flavour on this tank to be brilliant. I have used all the airflow sleeves and my personal favourite is the side sloted airflow sleeve. When you change sleeves you may have to either raise or lower you coils depending on which sleeve you use. As I said I've been using tri fused Clapton coils coming in at 0.31ohm for the pair and at 60w it is a great flavourful and cloudy vape.

The base of the tank is 25mm. But the bottom of the airflow control ring is 26mm so I would say you need a mod that can take 26mm tanks so you don't have an overhang. I only mention this as I know there are others like me that can't live with overhang.

This tank will be staying in my daily rotation for quite some time.

So let's have a look at some pros and cons.

Pros.

The airflow sleeves. You can have just bottom airflow or bottom and side airflow.

Easy to coil and wick without leaking.

Juice capacity 4.5ml or 6.5ml depending on the glass you use

Cons

As of yet I haven't found anything I don't like or doesn't function as it should. But if anything happens to arise I will update this.

The review is from Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews --> https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-tanks-reviews/threads/geekvape-creed.167085/

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018