Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Review of the Bella and Elegance tanks from Hoosier Vapes

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by timmo, Dec 9, 2015.

1. timmo

timmo New Member

[video=youtube;04kf7fwt89U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04kf7fwt89U[/video]

2. EAYNMEhXFK

EAYNMEhXFK New Member

Your a review machine.
    They look good

3. canada goose down

canada goose down New Member

Thanks vapourize. I've ordered my MVP too, hopefully I'll get a similar experience to what you've had, thanks for the information :)

4. shadow79

shadow79 New Member

Adam. Nice review. I have used tanks for the past year and got my first elegance last month. Tried it with a flanged carto and it was a bit airy but back on normal cartos it works b.comtifully. I am a convert and ordered another one straight away. If I could add anything it would be to tip the tank when putting the cap back on. It allows the excess air to escape through the punched holes. There is a write up regarding this on the website.

5. Jenglycle

Jenglycle New Member

Thanks crisscross, never tried a Bella with a flanged carto, nice to see you've got them working nicely now. Thanks for adding the extra info, most appreciated.

6. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon New Member

New Bella turned up today, the Ninja Turtle, thanks for the great service again Charlotte. Also got some glass tubes for all my Bellas, first night on the turps I'm sure I'll drop and break one :) Here's some pics:
    View attachment 4951
    View attachment 4954