Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Review: OBS CUBE-S kit - removed something or added something?

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    You probably won't believe it, but today's show isn't the new box mod from OBS - OBS CUBE-S kit. For dessert, I have something really "grand" for you. In the meantime, I suggest you get to know the brand's new single-bank flagship.
    [​IMG]
    Parameters
    Dimensions: 86 x 34 x 28mm
    Weight: 120.5g Body
    material: zinc alloy + plastic + leather
    Power supply: 1 x 18650
    Output power: 5 - 80W
    Operating mode: VW
    Supported resistance: 0.1 - 3.0Ω
    Protection : from low / high resistance, from overheating, from short circuit, from wrong polarity, from overcharge / overdischarge
    Connector type:steel 510, pin gold-plated, spring-loaded
    Screen / diagonal: color, 0.96 "

The complete OBS Cube tank, if my memory serves me right , saw the light two years ago. It was then that we met him, therefore this time we skip it. Box mod is naturally much more interesting thing, however, it should seem familiar to you.
    [​IMG]
    This is understandable - after all, the Cube FP box mod was taken as a basis . Moreover, even the dimensions of the brothers are absolutely identical. The decor is pleasant - the strip and inserts under the skin that have already become popular thanks to the Aegis series are taken as the basis for the decor.

Want more details - click on the link: https://vapesourcing.com/obs-cube-s-kit.html

Other pod you may like:
    voopoo v thru pro kit
    voopoo v suit kit