Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Review: Innokin SCEPTRE Pod System - well, let there be a scepter

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    We start today with a simple novelty from the Innokin company, by the way, it has not yet been presented yet. Yes, I again, I sell you the latest devices, information on which is still not so much on the network.
    [​IMG]
    So, without too much water, I propose to get acquainted - because the device, although simple, clearly deserves attention - it is Innokin SCEPTRE Pod.

Parameters
    Dimensions: 106.8 x 29 x 18mm
    Weight: 100g
    Body material: zinc alloy + plastic
    Power supply: built-in 1400mAh
    Cartridge capacity: 2.0 / 3.0ml
    Evaporator resistance: 0.5 / 1.2Ω
    Output power: up to 20W
    Operating mode: Power
    Supported resistance :0.5 - 3.5Ω
    Protection: low / high resistance, overheating, short circuit, overcharge / overdischarge
    Connector type: magnetic
    Screen / diagonal: no
    Micro-USB port / charging: yes, charging current 1A
    [​IMG]
    The Innokin SCEPTRE Pod Mod Kit appearance is quite stylish. Three materials were used in the design at once - a soft touch in the lower part, a metal frame in the upper part and a plastic "honeycomb" insert as the main decor.

Dimensions, as expected, are not small in height, but the rest of the measurements are rather modest. Therefore, at the exit we have the form of a comfortable stick. There are two types of replacement evaporators - for MTL and for DTL.

If you may like order it now, you can click here to: https://vapesourcing.com/innokin-sceptre-kit.html

Related vape device we recommend:
    barz disposable in stock
    smok mag p3 mini kit in stock