Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Rebuildable Cartomizer for Tanks

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by ZveroBoY1, Nov 7, 2015.

1. ZveroBoY1

ZveroBoY1 New Member

Something like this would be kinda cool, so you could pimp out with all the carto-tanks but still be using a rebuildable (excuse the mspaint job)..

Could forsee wicking issues with thin/small circumference mesh (inverted genny possibly?) and extreme fiddlyness tho.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lolkiL

lolkiL New Member

I've been toying with an idea for a rebuildble cartomiser like device that could be used in a tank. Very similar to a carto but better and would allow anyone to rebuild it with ease. (provided they follow instruction)

I have a few rebuildable ideas stowed away, hopefully I will find someone who can materialise them!

3. vyeo

vyeo New Member

Why does a rebuildable have to use SS mesh? And be top coil?

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Yeah, I need to convince the missus to let me quit work and work on my rebuildable atty skillset..

Would like to see a solid wick in action rather than SS *whips out cuttlefish wick rebuildable*; haven't tried a bottom coil genny yet but I think it's a cooler vape?

5. bradhika_nair

bradhika_nair New Member

Yes, agreed. But some tankable(?) cartos are already rebuildable (fiddly, but doable).

6. NeakLegreeLap

NeakLegreeLap New Member

Kangers were pretty easy to rebuild (never tried any other cartos), just need to stick some threads where the tube and atty connector meet I spose (as that was the main issue, the other being the fiddly silicone insulator parts).

But it would be nice to have something specifically built with usability in mind for sure.. Cmon krit, get that list started [​IMG]

7. hislittleprincess

hislittleprincess New Member

Jobs for the boys.

Let's quit our jobs and start a new business where we all create atomisers that work flawlessly and e-cigs that kick arse.

RC

8. Francis Ulma!

Francis Ulma! New Member

Threading on a thin tube by cutting it will be extremely difficult, but you get around that by rolling the thread instead of cutting it. Creating a threaded atty (or battery connector) isn't that difficult though if you have access to a lathe.

9. psihopupu

psihopupu New Member

They don't, there are bottom coil genesis tanks ;)

10. ReedReimer2012

ReedReimer2012 New Member

Yes I know, I have one. But rebuildable doesn't.comtomatically mean genisis either (as in SS wick). Compare what we are doing with Comets with what the aim is from the first post.