Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Questions about EVic Mod?

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Abby R, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Abby R

Abby R New Member

Hi all,
    I got my first mod in the mail today in the Evic from vapeking and so far a excellent buy for the price theres just a few things .comsing me concern.

After about 10puffs on it at 3.5-3.7 volts on a Stardust Clearomiser 1.8ohms I am getting the temperature warning that the device (clearomiser) is going over 35 degrees celcius sitting around the 36-37 Degrees mark.
    As i don't want the battery or device blowing up in my face or the clearomiser blowing I am a bit worried about overheating just seeing what you thoughts are maybe a different atomiser for it as I have a Mini Nova and 2 others due to arrive tomorrow that others recommended to get off here.
    On My previous C-twist i was vaping continuously with the same stardust set at approximate 3.6V and it probably did overheat and I just didn't notice any thing I need to be wary of or just ignore it and keep vaping or lower the voltage my mate thinks I should keep it about 3.3V and buy a 2.4ohm Clearomiser.

So far a excellent buy at 3.5-37v I get a continuos throat hit, b.comtiful flavour I havent upgraded the new firmware yet as i am running a mac but I have installed Paraells Desktop with windows 8 for this mod.The Battery i have had 500 puffs and has only used 11 percent I read that this only lasts about 600puffs so i am really happy with its performance hopefully some custom firmware updates are made and make this even better

2. bugbug1905

bugbug1905 New Member

ignore the speedo vape on gett it pumpin wont do any harm its not even warmed up