Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Preview: OXVA Velocity kit - the smallest mod for 21700

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Neither pod mod nor mod has opened today's program. Under the wing of the OXVA company, founded by the chief designer of hippies, a novelty appeared. Nevertheless, manufacturers are actively developing, which is commendable. Well, we are working on a new product.
    [​IMG]
    Parameters
    Dimensions: 100.5 x 41 x 27mm
    Case material: zinc alloy + plastic + leather
    Power supply: 1 x 18650/1 x 20700/1 x 21700
    Chipset: OXVA Photon
    Cartridge capacity: 5.0 ml
    Evaporator resistance: 0.15 / 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 1.0Ω, RBA
    Output power: 5 - 100W
    Voltage range: 0.5 - 8.0V
    Operating mode: VW, VV, Smart
    Supported resistance: 0.1 - 2.0Ω

So, the appearance of OXVA Velocity Pod Mod Kit is quite decent, not outstanding, but executed quite neatly and stylishly - without vulgar decor. As the latter, traditional panel prints or eco-leather inserts were used. At the time of launch, as many as six design options were offered - not bad.
    [​IMG]
    So, there are two cartridges in the kit at once, I will explain why later. The capacity of both is decent, the filling is top. The drip tip is removable, the landing is standard 510th. Replacement evaporators are offered in two styles plus a serviced base - this is the "new" Unipro range.

Also, a second cartridge is here for another familiar line of vaporizers - Unicoil. Airflow control is naturally present - a standard swivel ring at the base of the vape coil. In general, the developers position their novelty not as a sub-mod, but as a mod. Therefore, an adapter with a 510 connector is preinstalled on the subject.

Related kit we recommended:
    lost vape thelma near me
    lost vape grus near me