Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Pressing monster Weghorst convinced he i

Discussion in 'Vape Tank Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jun 1, 2023.

?

Pressing monster Weghorst convinced he i

1. Pressing monster Weghorst convinced he i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pressing monster Weghorst convinced he i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    New Manchester United signing Wout Weghorst is adamant his willingne s to pre s makes him a good fit for Erik ten Hags style of play at Old Trafford.The Netherlands international completed a loan move from Burnley on Friday after United secured his Mike Moustakas Jersey release from a temporary stay at Besiktas in Turkey.Weghorst was in the stands the following day as United came from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 at Old Trafford in the derby, with Bruno Fernandes scoring the equaliser before Marcus Rashford got the winner.Victory moved Erik ten Hags men to within a point of second-placed City, highlighting the remarkable improvement instigated at the club by the new manager, who is seemingly maximising the teams potential.Neverthele s, they have often been stretched in terms of their attacking options, particularly since Cristiano Ronaldos acrimonious November exit, and Weghorst emerged as a surprise target earlier this month.While some supporters may not have been enthused about the arrival of a forward who only scored twice as Burnley were relegated last season, the fact he engaged in the fourth-most pre sures (54.1) per 90 minutes in the league (minimum 1,000 minutes played) in 2021-22 saw him dubbed a pre sing monster in the media.He believes this approach aligns itself to that of his new manager, as George Brett Jersey he told Uniteds official website: I think pre sing is something thats one of my strengths. Especially without the ball, to put pre sure on an opponent and be active.Thats something I am capable of and thats also something in the way the trainer Ten Hag wants to play.He wants to play aggre sive; he wants to go high on the pitch, try to recover the ball there, as quickly as po sible, and I think I can help the team with that.Weghorst was considered a disappointment following his brief spell in the Premier League with Burnley, as his poor goals return did not match the expectations Ryan Goins Jersey that came with his reputation.The Clarets reportedly paid 12million (14m) to Wolfsburg for the striker, but he averaged only one Premier League goal every 10 appearances and was loaned to Besiktas when Burnley dropped into the second tier.He is desperate to prove a point upon his return to England.For me, it was not done, it was not finished, he continued. It didnt work out the first time as I hoped and Im really hungry to show myself, to help the team.Of course, we are on a really Joakim Soria Jersey good track now. The last couple of weeks, months actually, its going really positive at United and I just want to contribute and give my best and give my all for the club and try to be a part of the succe sful direction we are going.In terms of the direction United are going, Weghorst has no doubt where he sees the destination being.Trophies. Thats quite easy. Trophies, and thats also what the manager told me about, the expectations that are there.Also my role, thats also something I want to bring. Like I said, Im just going to give everything I have for the club to be succe sful, to win the games and, of course, to win trophies.We Bo Jackson Jersey are still active in four competitions, so four trophies to go, thats the only thing thats counting, and I think also that fits for a big a club as United is.