Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Positivity Positivity

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

Positivity Positivity

1. Positivity Positivity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Positivity Positivity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    Now, this as my first post should start as a wave of positivity. Currently Reading fans are not jumping to the prospect of Mid-table mediocrity in the Fizzy Pop league, a league as to which recently we have been used to dominating especially 2005/6. But as we have found out this year and Jose Berrios Jersey last, those days have gone, the championship is a tough league and is tough to get out of it; however it took Wolves four seasons to get back into the promise land of the premier league and they had a tough time doing it but they built up a new team over those seasons and thats the promise Brendan Rodgers has made to the fans of the royals.Reading fans however will not accept this as a learning curve for both players and management on how to rebuild a squad because as Berkshire born and bred we want succe s now and Anibal Sanchez Jersey we shall get it now we wait for no man. Right anyway back on topic against Doncaster there were promising signs we showed good pa sing moves at times and controlled the po se sion well. We also defended well at times with Darren ODea looking like a great scoop, however there are definitely areas the team need to improve, My first area of improvement is our Right Back Shaun Cummings he didnt win me over at all on Saturday he looked lost on the ball and bewildered, by a step up in first team football but he will have to learn as we have no other option. This brings me on to Jimmy Kebe our esteemed right winger playing in a cursed position it seems that whoever plays here the fans get on their back (except Glen Little) need I mention John Oster and Andy Hughes. Kebe himself seems to have moments of absolute genius when on the ball, a great cro s last week at Barnsley to set up the winning goal, But then this week in front of the home crowd again he does himself no favours, he loses the ball when he should of pa sed it earlier and miraculously managed to tackle Brian Howard (the only tackle he seemed to make all game) When Brian looked like he was about to score Brian Howard is of course now a reading player, however yet again Nelson Cruz Jersey we are stuck with this player because the competition for this place has gone on loan to Millwall.Our midfield aside from Jimmy (at times)offer a good pa sing game but is mi sing one element, a box to box hard working strong midfielder that can win a game. Jem Karacan and Brynjar Gunar son could not do this, although there is the silver lining we signed a player that can do this Jobi Macanuff he is proven at Watford at will do a good job for the royals.Our strike force does not bother me too much as all of our strikers, Long, Hunt, Raziak are all proven at this level and I think that if we play 4-4-2 or 4-3 Miguel Sano Jersey -3 with three actual strikers instead of one striker and a midfielder, we will score goals however they need the service from the midfield which as I said is mi sing.Right so tomorrow night, Cardiff at home. This is currently a good time to Marwin Gonzalez Jersey play Cardiff as they are getting into a bad patch with a 1-0 lo s to Newcastle last week, they have not scored in their last two outings although I feel we should be able to hold Micheal Chopra with our defence so No goals in 3. Lets hope so! Ro s Mcormack is also out for Cardiff which will help the royals however Jobi Macanuff is also still out for Reading so no silver lining yet. Although it has now become common knowledge they Reading have not won at home since January 27th so I am hoping this will spur the Reading players on.My Prediction 1-0 Royals with Raziak to score.Cmon URZZZZZZZZZZ
    Click here Click here Click here