Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Please help... Save my Juice!

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by PhisseTix, Nov 14, 2015.

1. PhisseTix

PhisseTix New Member

Okay, so I had some nic already mixed at 48mg PG to use with doublers for a result of 24mg. When my order arrived yesterday I decided to mix this lot at 18mg, so ..... I used the calculator and ended up with 200ml of 18mg which I used to top up my doublers before realising that I now had juice at 9mg :( :( .. which is far too low for me .. if I buy more juice, how can I fix these up, or should I just start again from scratch and leave these for another day / Thanks for any ( helpful) suggestions :)

2. ellefasiogerez

ellefasiogerez New Member

Vape HARD maggie, and show the young ones some serious clouds!

3. neifala

neifala New Member

Maggie what strength nic have you got to play with

4. Turbobaby

Turbobaby New Member

22ml of 100mg will push it back up to 18.02mg, without completely losing the flavour.

5. gspfast

gspfast New Member

Maggie, if you bought the same amount of juice again and mixed your nic to 54mg to mix with your doubler then you would have 200ml @ 27mg, which if you add 200ml @ 9mg, will give you 400ml @ 18mg. Having said that, if you have some 100mg nic, then you'd need to add 18ml to your 200ml @ 9mg to get approx 18mg - that might not trash the flavour too much ????

EDIT: Let me think about the last part, I'm not sure that's correct. Shouldn't be doing maths whilst getting ready to go to work!

6. BlooleNah

BlooleNah New Member

Hey Maggs, let finish my work and I'll crunch some numbers!

7. qczbbnpsdfmx

qczbbnpsdfmx New Member

Hey maggie, That sounds like a real pain. Other than waiting and adding in more nic, if your dripping you could just use both strengths. You could also save it for late at nights ;) Im sure you will find a purpose.

8. t3k0

t3k0 New Member

Thankyou all , I appreciate your repies ... CC I have 100mg pg as well as some 48mg pg , I 'll think about it for awhile :)

9. just a thought

just a thought New Member

At least with 100mg we can get the strength right. Flavour may be a bit weak though
    I would buy more doublers and mix them high mg and then join them to get the right strength.

10. lapps

lapps New Member

11. McHypocrite - With Fries

McHypocrite - With Fries New Member

I 've just found a 30ml bottle of 24mg G/Joe's in my stash, (it's been steeping about 3 weeks) ... If I mix this with my 60ml @9mgs, what mg will be the end result ?

Thanks, sorry if the answer's obvious but I'm experiencing a 'brain freeze' atm !

12. LEAH.

LEAH. New Member

Let's see,

A = 30ml @ 24mg = 720mg, plus
    b = 60ml @ 9mg = 540mg,

Equals 90ml containing 1260mg of nic, which equals 14mg/ml :)

13. Dasumu

Dasumu New Member

[​IMG]

Boom! Make up the 15ml doubler at 50mg/ml (aka add 7.5ml of nic) and once you combine both juices, you will have 75ml of 17.2mg juice!

If you add that 30ml of 24mg/ml juice:
    [​IMG]

14. Marven

Marven New Member

The day premixed becomes legal to sell here will be a very, very, very happy day.

Good luck Mathy. :)

15. sh0rtea d0o wh0p

sh0rtea d0o wh0p New Member

People around the country will breathe a sigh of relief!

16. josag88

josag88 New Member

Thanks ... got it, so... I'll enjoy the 24mg as is ... and just add nic and the 7.5 dbl to the 60ml ... leave it steeping for a couple of weeks and it should be fine ..Phew !! your help is greatly appreciated ... AVF to the rescue again :)