Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Planning on trying an Iced Coffee Vape Mix

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by invisible, Nov 17, 2015.

1. invisible

invisible New Member

Only a newbie, but planning to try my hand at first time mixing an iced coffee (My other addiction) vape in a few weeks, as my current supply of premixes lowers. Will be aiming for a 12 mg result ejuice.

Already in hand

3 x 115 ml 24mg Nic' 50/50 Unflavoured ejuice from health cabin (also got for doublers)
    1 x dekang coffee flavouring
    1 x dekang caramel flavouring

Will have to get some straight VG and PG (Edit- Now Ordered)

And thinking of adding to the list some sort of
    a vanilla
    a cream or soft serve icecream flavouring

But am very open to any suggestions or comments before I go too far

2. GlennQCXK

GlennQCXK New Member

+1 on that. When it turns bad go to HOL in the UK and get some Brasillero ....its dam good an less headaches....decent coffee is friggin hard to make

3. 45654

45654 New Member

+2 on that !!!!

I usually end up putting in some sweet cream to make them vapable ! (appx 2%)
    Cheers
    Sodd

4. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

I just made a hazelnut-vanilla-caramel coffee, and it tastes really good. Main ingredients were Capella VC, TFA caramel Cuppacino, and HC Hazelnut coffee.

TFA's caramel cuppacino is the most coffee-like tasting concentrate Ive ever tried. I consider it a must-have if you're making a coffee ejuice.

Its extremely strong. 1 drop in 10 mL was too strong for me, so I made up a dilute (1/10), and add just 3 drops per 10mL mix.