Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Places to buy ecigs and liquids in Surfers Paradise

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Kalenderxxx, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Kalenderxxx

Kalenderxxx New Member

Hi All, this is my first post on this forum after reading quite a few over the last few months, what an awesome forum! So much useful info.
    I am wondering if anyone has any tips on where to buy liquid and ecigs in Surfers, as we are heading there on holidays on Monday, and come from rural SA where our only options for purchase are online. Would be nice to visit a proper store and have a chat with a pro vaper. Have tried Google but can't seem to find any, only Vaping Cobra which appears to be closed, and with whom I am quite annoyed as I placed a $70 order quite some time ago and never recieved it and was unable to contact them ever and have not recieved my money back
    Anyone know of any bricks and mortar stores?
    Thanks!

2. Dave M

Dave M New Member

Welcome aboard :)

Can't help you with your question (I'll let the Qlder's answer that), but if you are flying to Adelaide first, there are a couple there.

3. jehzswift9268

jehzswift9268 New Member

Thanks Gtadmin, we are flying through adelaide, just for a stopover though, albeit a nice long three hour one lol, we won't be leaving the airport though as we have two kids with us and that qualifies for the too hard basket, but thank you!

4. connadoyle

connadoyle New Member

remember that up in QLD no nicotine allowed :( even on your person. i'd hate to see anyone get comght punished for something that they didn't realise

5. broongock

broongock New Member

i live on the GC and there are no BM shops that i know of here sorry

6. gkhzfgpeco

gkhzfgpeco New Member

Does that mean I can't bring it with me? How strict are they? Can I bring some and maybe say it's just Nic free and get away with it?

7. inker19

inker19 New Member

We have been lucky I think and Heath from SHvape online store has said he can meet us with some vapong gear. I have my setup with three batteries, cartos etc but my partner wants to buy a setup also, and some new flavours would be nice too

8. pregonik

pregonik New Member

I can't say either way. I don't know . but going through airport security they may check etc..