Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Pederson Eagles moving on from canceled WH visit

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 1, 2024.

?

Pederson Eagles moving on from canceled WH visit

1. Pederson Eagles moving on from canceled WH visit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pederson Eagles moving on from canceled WH visit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    Pederson, Eagles moving on from canceled WH visit Published Isaiah Hartenstein Jersey : Jun 06, 2018 at 04:51 AM Austin Knoblauch coach Doug Pederson says the team has shifted its focus back to football following of their victory celebration at the White House. "I was looking forward to going down to Washington D.C. , obviously," Pederson told reporters Wednesday. "We did something last season that was very special. It's a milestone here in the City of Philadelphia, our organization, and I was looking forward to going down and being recognized as world champions. It is what it is. "We're here today. Got an OTA practice and focused on these next couple of days. Getting through next week and on to training camp. So, that's where we're at." Pederson repeatedly dismi sed questions related to the Michael Porter Jersey canceled visit, reiterating the team was focused on finishing its final two days of organized team activities ahead of next week's minicamp. Pederson added he wasn't bothered that he was answering Gary Harris Jersey questions related to the event instead of team owner Jeffrey Lurie. "No. No, we're united," Pederson said. "We're a team. Been that way since I've been here." During media availability in the locker room, safety did not verbally answer questions, but instead silently held up a series of signs with me sages supporting efforts to combat social inequality. Heres a portion of Malcolm Jenkins se sion with Mason Plumlee Jersey reporters. Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) Malcolm Jenkins responded to questions today by holding up a series of signs. He did not speak. Here are a few. Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) The LII celebration was originally scheduled for Tuesday until the White House canceled the event Monday. In a statement released by Pre s Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House said it made the move after learning only a "tiny" Facundo Campazzo Jersey number of players planned to attend the celebration. The tried last week to reschedule it, per Sanders, but the dates offered by the team conflicted with President Trump's schedule. This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
    Click here Click here Click here