Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Parents Sold 18-Day-Old Daughter to Buy an iPhone, Had “No Idea It Is Illegal”

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related News' started by Ladyferoz, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/pare...iphone-had-no-idea-it-is-illegal-501486.shtml
    A young couple in China decided to sell their newborn online and use the money to purchase a new iPhone and a motorbike before being tracked down by the police and arrested. The baby girl was sold for approximately $3,500.

Poor baby, I bet nothing will be done to find her a better home, She will be returned to her parents as soon as they leave jail.

2. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    A part of me refuses to believe this ain't no fiction... however, the other says it's no surprise in the world of today. Damn! An iPhone. A piece of plastic shit.

Wait! She is 18. Is she supposed to be an adult at this age or what? As soon as she reaches that age, her parents are not her legal representatives anymore and are not supposed to have any rights for their daughter, as she has them herself to the fullest. Nah?

3. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    Yes in the Western world. In China, there is still a huge huge gap with human rights and laws. like I said, nothing will be done for the baby. Her father was sent to jail (probably for two months in reality) , while her mother gets her back. It will be seen like a stupid mistake, with no serious consequences.

4. RobPonders

RobPonders Member

Device:
    G Pen
    Juice:
    Switch it up
    Wow.
    I can't imagine selling a child! Who care's if it's "illegal" don't they understand it's just plain not right? Also who would want to buy a child!
    It's all just so wrong...
    Does China not have an adoption system? I wonder if this is a common thing there.