Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ovale v8

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Michelly4you, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Michelly4you

Michelly4you New Member

After having a quick play with this again today, I like it, a lot, very handy for spare and even the advantages of it being a bit bulky etc, don't worry about it as much with kids knocking it over on glass tables lightweight and punches hard... Who else has one and what do you think of it... Any tips etc that you've found work well or not so well....

2. AndrewFranklin

AndrewFranklin New Member

Sorry hit the wrong button... This should be in reviews if a mod wants to move it.... By the way thanks Steve on a great deal

3. raethelyn

raethelyn New Member

anyone in.coms sell this Mick ?

4. jxhzut6156@sbcglobal.net

[email protected] New Member

Dunno about a tube version, love the gripper, very comfy, I think their made by smoktek, got mine as a package deal from another member.

5. pongcchi

pongcchi New Member

thanks cop... so if its made by smoktec it runs hot like a vmax ?? eg 3 volts is 4+ volts

6. tifa81

tifa81 New Member

Riding, I did a search on this site after buying it off Steve, he put up a link for it in his original thread before he bought it if your interested for a read....

7. sheenkhit

sheenkhit New Member

I just bumped his thread have no idea to copy and paste on the ph in here...

8. fhwfjof5i

fhwfjof5i New Member

@mick77 does it only have three settings with three coulered leds on the back for voltage

9. WoporoWed

WoporoWed New Member

So far... Lol, remember new, has display with a blue/red led when pressed 3 or so times to turn on off. 2 smaller buttons above that ups and downs voltage, while using it displays current batt v left in em while drawing, which I guess would be a bit of a downside to Batt life?... Going ok so far though.

10. uliss

uliss New Member

The increments are in .1 from 3 v to 6 v

11. Fadedaymn

Fadedaymn New Member

Don't know that they are true though as I said hits great, but 4 on it is like 5 or so on the Provari

12. best005

best005 New Member

cool i have the v6 and it works well but juice can get inside where the connector is there cheep but work well

i get about the same batt life as my vmaxx

13. netik

netik New Member

they are a pwm mod so are tuned like the vmax and it would be about 4.2to4.5 volt at 3 i would think

14. fineprnt

fineprnt New Member

Love how comfy it is, liquidator on top. It hasn't leaked on me since I worked it out so fingers crossed with that then .comse I love how comfy it is to hang onto, the weight and size will make it an ideal top pocket jobby for work...

15. dobromir1

dobromir1 New Member

Ph again, it's not my spelling I swear.....

16. Vashina

Vashina New Member

They seem very similar to the gripper, the gripper uses one 18650, what do these use? The gripper has its firing button on the top opposite the 510 connector, and a smaller lcd display.
    The gripper is PWM, and seems to give a more accurate voltage. I run my gripper at 4.5v-5.0v, my vmax is set at 3.8v.
    Agree they are perfect pocket sized boxes. The gripper is a little too plastic for my liking, and feels like a good drop would crack it open, how do these feel?

17. amateurpix

amateurpix New Member

They do look similar, these have a rubberized skin, feel good, but a good drop ? Prob same outcome, they run 2 350s

18. eskie lover

eskie lover New Member

nice, might have to grab one.