Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ordering Capella flavours from Capella

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Butterfly2Kiss, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Butterfly2Kiss

Butterfly2Kiss New Member

Capella has some really nice flavours.
    These are the ones you can buy directly from Capella (others have issues being airfreighted)
    NON-RESTRICTED FLAVORS

AMARETTO
    APPLE PIE
    APRICOT
    BACON
    BLUEBERRY CINNAMON CRUMBLE
    BLUEBERRY
    BLUEBERRY POMEGRANATE W/STEVIA
    BUBBLE GUM
    BUTTER
    CAPPUCCINO
    CARAMEL
    WILD CHERRY W/STEVIA
    CHOCOLATE COCONUT ALMOND
    CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE
    CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUT
    CINNAMON DANISH SWIRL
    COCONUT
    COOL MINT
    DOUBLE CHOCOLATE
    DUTCH CHOCOLATE MINT
    FRENCH TOAST
    FRENCH VANILLA
    GINGERBREAD
    GOLDEN PINEAPPLE
    HARVEST BERRY
    HAZELNUT
    HONEYDEW MELON
    HORCHATA
    HOT CINNAMON CANDY
    KIWI STRAWBERRY W/STEVIA
    MAPLE SYRUP
    MARSHMALLOW
    MILK CHOCOLATE TOFFEE
    NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
    PEACH W/STEVIA
    PEACHES AND CREAM
    PEPPERMINT
    PINA COLADA
    POMEGRANATE
    POPCORN
    PRALINES AND CREAM
    PUMPKIN PIE
    RASPBERRY
    SNICK SNACK
    SPEARMINT
    SWEET GUAVA
    TOASTED ALMOND
    VANILLA CUSTARD
    WAFFLE

Also if you email Randee Salerno directly at [email protected], she/he(?) will give you a better postage rate.

"The shipping price for USPS for 15 bottles or less is $19.05 (small flat rate box).
    Over 15 bottles would require a medium flat rate box and the cost is $50.80"

2. jbijraqfec

jbijraqfec New Member

BACON? Really?! I can't imagine anything more nasty than vaping something that tastes like bacon! :D

3. vampire

vampire New Member

Errmm.. did try bacon, it was vile. No more needs to be said about that. Still getting over the t.comma.

4. Slinolf

Slinolf New Member

Juicewhore does bacon flavour juice. It is actually one of the worst I have ever tried.

5. Cbollon

Cbollon New Member

Although, that being said, best thing I ever ate overseas was in the USA.. french toast with crispy bacon and maple syrup. I probably should have tried just a smidge of bacon flavour with waffles in hindsight. It was truly awful on it's own though.

6. vicius37

vicius37 New Member

You're game dude, I couldn't bring myself to try it lol

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Reminds me of the Canadian pancake meal at Pancake Parlour. Could never come at it myself, but the ex loved it.
    Hmmm. I've got a couple of Capellas, bought locally.
    I see their website says their flavours are diacetyl free. Interesting. Could be worth looking at, then :D

8. missdancerxx

missdancerxx New Member

Fried Chicken and Waffles (with Maple Syrup and bacon on the side) was pretty amazing when I was in Hawaii.

9. kurumighyt

kurumighyt New Member

Guys i love your posts. I'm new at all this and jumped in feet first eyes closed. I'm now trying to catch up on as much research as possible. My only saving grace was i tried JW's juices, bought some doublers and a tripler. bought bout 8 capella/flavour art flavours juts cos they sounded good and thought i'd be cheeky and try and concoct something as good as JW's. Then after a lil research realised what an art this all is. I'm just glad JW has good taste in juices. And that you guys share some of your experiences.

Any chance you guys can point me in the direction of some recipes? i'm on a hunt to find a few to try. Read a few of your posts Mrs Gruffy as well as Mr. Gruffy, and some of your Essie.

Got myself some premixes and some basic ones (apple pie...which tastes like the filling...and maple which taste like maple and menthol?) steeping...gonna mix the doublers and tripler and let it steep for a fortnight before vaping. Gotta get me a dripping atty to try all my concoctions in as i've only been using clearo's....and now carto's.

Also Mrs. Gruffy....was capella's coconut ok? Have had a bad experience with coconut tasting chalky. Shame cos it's one of my favourite flavours...

10. gangiewestonb

gangiewestonb New Member

The only thing I can help with, having not actually 'made' anything pertinent to your questions, is to be very careful not to overuse Spearmint concentrate. It's not very nice and you have to get another bottle or a bigger one to dilute further.
    No other wisdom to offer, I'm afraid.

11. jujuju

jujuju New Member

I have the I-mix concentrate in Coconut and it's just as it's name suggests, couldnt detect any chalkiness in it

12. Griedly

Griedly New Member

Lot's of Capella recipes here if anyone is interested:

Capella E-Liquid Recipes

I usually use some of these as a base to put me in the ballpark for quantities to use and then customize my own mixes. It has been a good reference point.

Don't forget to pick up some ethyl maltol if you like sweet/ desert flavours.