Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Orange tick tack

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by admralbulldog, Dec 2, 2015.

1. admralbulldog

admralbulldog New Member

Heya guys

Anyone know if someone has made an Orange Tick Tack Juice?

I'm guessing

Orange cream
    Sherbet or sorbet
    Fairy floss
    Tiny bit of koolada

2. sashe94

sashe94 New Member

try tik tak boom from HoV ive never tried it but might be what your after

3. Google "HIC's Orange Tick Tacks" and you will find a great recipe :)

4. zhu2a

zhu2a New Member

ive tried the House of Vape one as suggested above and it is by far one of the best versions ive ever tried.

I make my own, its not as good but its close, its mainly tasty vapor mandarin, a tiny bit of marmalade (needs lots of steeping), some orange dream bar and a touch of sweetener.

5. Cistect

Cistect New Member

I'll second Tara's comment - HIC's Orange Tic Tacs.

3 versions for Orange Tic Tacs - the outer shell, the inner flavour lump and complete orange tic tac.
    I have been making the inner flavour lump for months now - really nice and spot on flavour.

HIC's recipes (mostly all FA) can be found on VU forums or ELR site - I have made about 20 of his so far and have only found one I didn't like.

I mostly only use FA (FlavourArt) flavourings now and don't bother too much with experimenting any more - just look through HIC's recipes for what I feel like vaping and make it - why re-invent the wheel.

6. DeathVolker

DeathVolker New Member

Hey teemac. I've been thinking about jumping on the fa wagon myself. Have heard very good things. Anywhere local you get your flavors? I'm still yet to find someone with a decent range.

7. tapfer

tapfer New Member

@deregular - Sydneyvapor has the largest range of FA (also several other brands) I have found in OZ and Steam ecigs has a few FA as well.

Some rarer FA flavours like Cream Fresh, Oakwood etc that I have been looking for for several months, I may have to get from the US.

8. Lover

Lover New Member