Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

OMG i need HELP

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by pipson10, Dec 9, 2015.

1. pipson10

pipson10 New Member

Will keep this short and sweet.
    Newbie who wants to buy right from the start. I want something that i will not want to replace with an upgrade in12 months time. Happy to invest the $$$ now. I have read threads and posts till I am cross eyed. Provari??? Is that what I should be looking at and where is the best place to get a starter kit?
    sorry to be so blunt but i am sure you are all sick of reading similar threads.
    Thanks in advance
    Damo

2. ajehnzswifay7019

ajehnzswifay7019 New Member

To enhance the quality of information provided to you, list your location

3. windowsxp02

windowsxp02 New Member

Damo,

12 months in vaping world is like 5 years in laptop world.
    We each of us have different journeys, and as such there are a bunch of folk who are still happy with their EVOD start kit 2 years on. However, many of us find that the best thing we have is *1% not as good as the new shiny thing just released and taking up most of the world's vaping bandwidth on enthusiastic reviews.

perhaps consider buying something really quite good now, that will do you very well for now and be a happy backup in to the next shiny thing that has more watts, self charges, has bluetooth 3 etc.

If you update your profile there may well be a person here who may lend you the ting you need before you commit your dollars on and be a smidge disappointed.

4. ichtyanthropos

ichtyanthropos New Member

Thanks Bob have updated profile to show location
    Mr Gruffy do you have a suggestion as to what I should look at?
    Thanks for the speedy replies guys
    Cheers
    Damo

5. Nadi

Nadi New Member

I think a good piece of information to enable a great answer is what are you looking for?
    Throat hit? (the feel of ciggy smoke being inhaled)
    Nicotine or non nicotine?
    Small form factor?

I think if you let people know what you want in as much detail as you can provide, then you get the best advice!

(but be prepared - you may catch shinyitus - I sure did! :) )

6. Mystery S

Mystery S New Member

Wat are you looking at and wanting to do? Easy fill and go, rebuildables and mechs. Im not sure what the vape population is like in toowoomba. Ill be up there in a few weeks... other tban that do u come to bris much?

7. Ghandi

Ghandi New Member

Looking to break a 30 year smoking habit. I already suffer from shinyitus.
    Want something with a long battery life that has some adjustability. Dont want it to be a PITA to refill and would like it to have a reasonable capacity so i dont have to continually refill it. Something i dont need to take a backpack along to keep it functioning if i am out of the house.
    Hope that makes sense
    Damo

8. .fired77

.fired77 New Member

Damo--i just pulled the trigger on a provari mini from provape website.
    I have only started vaping for around 2 months and did the same as you with the reading and totalling did my head in---i just went crazy and bought stuff.
    Now that i have a few and reading reviews, i think provari is a pretty good investment. Although i haven't received mine as yet!

9. mil69

mil69 New Member

MVP and a Russian91%... the MVP will fire a .8 ohm coil and the Russian91% holds a bunch of juice, this combination won't break the bank and will keep you satisfied for a far while. Get this combination and some juice from Mo and say f*ck off to cigarettes.

10. kammy

kammy New Member

If I were just starting out I would probably get an E-leaf iStick + Aspire .comtilus Mini with spare BVC coils.

11. enroute

enroute New Member

Hi damo, I'm using the set up LNB is talking about which is great, holds ton of juice, easy to build & not a messy as filling clearomsers. It's borrowed while I wait for a kayfun and I have to say I'm never going back to coils Toowoomba scene is very quiet with the exception of the lady at the markets.

12. Carteste

Carteste New Member

I totally agree. Just got my iStick last week and combined with a mini .comtilus it's awesome. Great battery life and vapour production, plus the size of the tank means fewer refills :)