Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Noob who has no effing idea - yes another one! lol

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by jeanling78, Nov 20, 2015.

1. jeanling78

jeanling78 New Member

I know I could probably research and find the answers but so far what I am wondering seems to be so basic it isn't covered much.

So I have my Aspire Starter Kit and 2 flavoured juices - tobacco and mint. I have ordered a 12 mg and 18 mg nic juice from O.S.

Like most I guess to start with I just want to get off the cigs so flavour is not a major thing for me at the moment.

Looks like 18 mg is right for me but got a 12 mg if I need to water it down a little.

Now the questions

1. Do I just put the nic eliquid straight in and start vaping i.e. do I have to combine it with a flavour?

2. If not but I decide to use a flavour then would that mean I have to go to a higher nic strength becomse I am watering it down with flavour?

3. Has anyone tried just uising non nic ejuice and patches to quit?

4. I am just about to finish my first tank of eqliquid that the nice man at Steamecigs filled for me. Do I have to clkean or something after each tank or just refill and go? DO I have to clean between different flavors?

I am happily vaping on non-nic tabocco flavored juice at the moment until I get my nic ejuice delivered but still smoking of course.

Maybe I am totally missing something obvious so sorry if these couple questions fall into dumbassery 101 :)

CHeers

2. Unfitfak

Unfitfak New Member

Welcome daveinermo, and good on you for trying to kick the stinkies. Have a look at the 'new members' area and give us a bit of a tale of you.
    Maybe fill in your location (rough enough will do), good chance we have people close by that can help in person.
    I spent 2 days on 'no nic' and it helped a little but with it was the clincher for me.

The nic' level is a hard one, like flavours it's a bit of a per person thing and what worked for me may have no use to you. 12-18 is not a bad place to start and see how you go, try and keep an idea on how much you vape, maybe try the 18mg/ml first and see what your like there.
    How much memory have you from when they filled your kit? a tank is a dead easy way to start, fill up to, but without getting any in, the centre tube (have a look in the tank when empty, it's the centre hollow tube inside) you won't melt if you do, you'll just spill some, but no one likes wastage lol.

Cleaning for me personally, when I empty a tank it gets a thorough hot tap water rinse with everything dis-assembled and left over night to dry, real expensive set up there of a small yoghurt tub with tissues or paper towel top and bottom. Sounds rough (and it may well be) but it's cheap and works so I run with it.

If your getting premix liquids from OS with nic then they should have marked on the bottle the mg strength, and it sounds like that's what you've done. Those liquids are good to go.
    If your getting 'doublers' from local then they will be double strength flavours that you add to before using.

Hopefully this answers a few questions and makes sense for you. And good luck with the journey bud.

3. seymour.buttz

seymour.buttz New Member

Thanks man EXACTLY what I needed. Had kind of thought that was the deal with the nic liquids and I managed to fill the tank myself this morning. What a legend lol

Can't wait to kick the sticks and save myself a whole pile of dough.

Thanks again

P.S. Sydney!

4. bgegorasdarkay1090

bgegorasdarkay1090 New Member

You came to the right place. All friendly and good advice given freely here , just be aware that most of us here all suffer from GBA (gear buying adiction )

Cheers Mark