Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Noe's Bewdy

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by sunshine, Dec 4, 2015.

1. sunshine

sunshine New Member

For those that like the Bobas Bounty but don't like the expensive price of it, here's a DiY that comes pretty close to it & you can use either PG or VG base nic to make it.

5ml PG & VG, in any nic strenght you prefer, in any ratio you prefer.
    10 Drops of Vaping Zone Vanilla Super Concentrate
    4 Drops of Vaping Zone Cream Super Concentrate
    2 Drops Vaping Zone Blackfire Super Concentrate
    1 drop Vaping Zone Tobbaco Super Concentrate

That's it, it isn't quite the same as Bobas but it is very close to it.
    With a little bit of time & some tweeking I am sure I can get it even closer to the exact taste but this was just my first attempt at reproducing it, it has not even steeped yet I just mixed & reported here LOL
    It is a little dryer tasting than actual Bobas & I think that is easily fixed with a bit of some EM or other sweetener, the EM may actually get the taste closer to Bobas(or further away) too. I do have other sweeteners I can test with to see which works best with it but some people may prefer a dryer tasting Bounty.

The taste is very tobaccoey with hints of honey & nuts a good whack of vanilla shines through & does not taste like the artificial vanilla a lot of vanillas do. The creaminess is there & has a pleasant mellowing effect on the vanilla.
    I made this using PG based nic & put it in a 24mg/ml 70/30 PG/VG base. The flavor is strong without being overpowering or too heavy.
    I could easily vape this all day & all night, the dryer aspect of it appeals to me over Bobas it almost has a "steeped tobacco leaves" quality to it, without any actual steeped tobaccos in it.

2. ajanesspetrvy8959

ajanesspetrvy8959 New Member

QUOTE=Noe;299149]Seven out of 10?
    Or seven out of 5?
    LOL

In any event, you didn't mention the name of the concentrate so I have never heard of it either :p[/QUOTE]

It's called seven stars. They also have a concentrate which is near identical to a cigarette called zhongnanhai

3. normalstarson

normalstarson New Member

4. Haayls

Haayls New Member

Refreshing to see some.comst juices worth getting enthusiastic about!