Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

No idea.... Please help

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by bannatgoogletay5843, Dec 8, 2015.

1. bannatgoogletay5843

bannatgoogletay5843 New Member

Hi guys, would like to start mixing my own juices. I have read some threads on the forum but still find myself confused. I vape 70% PG 30% VG @ 24mg. My question is what nic base to I buy for the easiest dilution to 24mg?? Maybe some one could help me with a recipe to mix 30ml bottles at 70% PG 30% Vg @24mg + flavour ...... Please help.

2. maxcage

maxcage New Member

Welcome to the forum.

48mg would be the easiest mathematically for you to make 24mg juice.

What doublers or flavours do you generally use?

3. jlo9

jlo9 New Member

well if you get nic 50/50 base at 48mg and your flavour was 10% if you want 70-30 @24mg to make a 30ml bottle you would need 15ml of nic, 10.5ml of PG, 1.5ml of VG and flavour 3ml

4. fatihson

fatihson New Member

Did anyone ever get the source code for Filbert's calculator?

5. agelasfrances1952

agelasfrances1952 New Member

Thanks guys. I have been buying my juices from someone who mixes them but I would like to mix my own. So haven't used any thing yet, or know where to source them.

6. InhendleT

InhendleT New Member

Yep, but it's missing some js so doesn't work (grabbed it from an archive). Was going to rebuild it but thought ... why? ... there are others available.

7. STEVEN

STEVEN New Member

iv got an iPhone app works a treat!

8. andilpfm

andilpfm New Member

What's the app called

9. para

para New Member

yeah i got one on android cost me $2 tho but its got a concentrate calculator a mixing calculator (2 pre made juices together) a cook book (to store recipies) and a whole heap of other shit i dont use but is cool like the progress tracker :p

10. jgrxxpb58e

jgrxxpb58e New Member

Good point GT, though it was a nice, simple calculator.

As the others have said, there are a number of apps available. Punch e-juice app or calculator into Google and see what you come up with.

11. kurenx

kurenx New Member

u can always use this calculator its quite good it has juice, ohms, coils and a cpl other things best thing is its web based (so u can access it anywhere) and its very easy to use

12. gandhi28

gandhi28 New Member

13. william2040

william2040 New Member

The link gtamin gave above are the calculators I have been using for a while now - many versions for different jobs.
    I would love an offline version off these that would work on linux (haven't used dos or that windows thing since last century) be.comse often the string on our cans occassionally breaks up here in the bush and we have no net for sometimes days at a time. Even a spreadsheet version of them would be good.

Have bought several versions for my android portable telephone unit and none of them seem to fill the jobs that the ones in the link above do - when I can get online.

Will have to do some study and find formulas for making my own spreadsheet versions I think.

14. pollyn77

pollyn77 New Member

This is my method. Take from it what you will...

-I use 100mg (10%) PG nic. Be careful with this, wear glasses and gloves if you can.
    -I buy flavouring in doubler form, any where from 20% VG to 50% VG
    -I buy "Gold Cross Glycerol" from the chemist. This is a good quality VG
    -I use long 10cm blunt needles that I purchased from eBay. Makes it easier to reach to the bottom of bottles.
    -Before mixing, I microwave the glass bottle of VG for 20 seconds. This makes it runny and easier to draw into a syringe.
    -I mix 5ml nicotine, 5ml VG and 10ml doubler. This makes 20ml of 25mg liquid with up to 50% VG content.
    -I mix 20ml at a time, into 30ml bottles so that it can amalgamate more easily when u shake it.

Hope this helps.