Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Nivel Chip available in the USA

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by juliajz18, Jun 7, 2015.

1. juliajz18

juliajz18 New Member

I know there has been a lot of chatter amongst modders about The Nivel Chip
    Variable Wattage Power Regulation Module For Personal Vaporizers.

Just thought I'd let you all know it is now available in the US. The following is from the website below:

Variable Wattage Power Regulation With A Brilliant One-Button User Interface Is Finally Available in the USA

The Nivel Chip is a power regulation board for personal vaporizers. It is designed and engineered in Russia by Alexander Innanov.

The Nivel Chip is the only board available that allows personal vaporizer designers to employ a one-button user interface on their device with the ability to choose between variable voltage and variable wattage.

The Nivel Chip has been on the market longer than any other integrated modder's board. For over two years, thousands of personal vaporizer enthuiasts have been using devices employing power regulation by The Nivel Chip, mostly in Russia and Europe.

Now it is finally available in America.

Variable Wattage Power Regulation With A Brilliant One-Button User Interface Is Finally Available in the USA | The Nivel Chip

2. coolmagic

coolmagic New Member

soooooo [MENTION=2082]Doggin[/MENTION] are you going to get one and give it a go?

3. big dog

big dog New Member

Not even tempted. I seem to be a mechanical gal...not like the Tin Man though.

Though I have recently found a Kick is a nice accessory to have around I still want the comfort, confidence and knowledge that if my mod has a problem I can dismantle, clean and trouble shoot it myself. Once it gets more in depth than locating and soldering a wire or finding a short ...insert fingers crossed here.... my electronic skills are sadly lacking.

So I will for the foreseeable future remain navel-less :eek: whoops already got one of those so I will remain Nivel-less.