Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.
  1. Artoro KJ Dancer 11999

Artoro KJ Dancer 11999 New Member

I'm not new to vaping, in fact, I was a mod over at ECF for quite a while. However, I just moved back to canada after living in the states for 6 years. I was vaping for 2 years but sadly started smoking again when I came back here. I've been back a year and I'm tired of smoking. So...I want to get back in to all the DIY goodness I used to be into, I still remember it all except...is there some way I can get 100mg nicotine over here (yes I know it's illegal here, just wondering if there's still some way to acquire it)? Any help would be appreciated :) Also, doublers and what not, who has the best tasting? I know it's all personal preference, but I'd love to know your opinions :) Oh oh...and VG? I always used USP Grade over there, what should I be looking for on the bottles here?

Thanks!

2. vipjav123

vipjav123 New Member

Nicotine isnt illegal over here to import. Just buy from RTS vapes or any other company such as box elder, green house one, health cabin.

As for VG just find any Go Vita – Your Health Shop store in canada. They sell Melrose VG.

3. CatteSop

CatteSop New Member

No. It is still illegal to sell or supply nicotine in canada, guess you'll have to import it for personal use like every one else does .... VapeKing and VapingMad have good doublers, ECigModShop have good concentrates (of the one's I've tried).

4. connadoyle

connadoyle New Member

I always use RTS Vapes for my nic...you CAN'T buy it here.......doublers and such are subjective and all canuk vendors have good and not so good, VG you can get from the chemist or Coles, Woolies, but I get mine with my nic from RTS Vapes

5. Dis Gruntled

Dis Gruntled New Member

Oh? I was under the impression it was illegal to import, sweet! I think you just reminded me of where I used to get it from..I was racking my brain over that too..Box Elder! Thanks very much for the reply! :)

When I got back I had some supplies, I got VG from the chemist and it tasted like crap, which is why I was asking where the good stuff was :)

6. X me Out

X me Out New Member

lol is your name off the bone thugs track ????

RTSVapes is the advice I give every time. I haven't used other vendors, but I have no reason to. Order 2 x 120 ml bottles for cheapest shipping, last I checked. I think firstorder gives you a discount from your first order..

7. Samm(:

Samm(: New Member

Thanks Marck.
    Noted....

8. ashden

ashden New Member

thats bull shit ! lung cancer is .comsed by toxins in the smoke from burnt tobacco being inhaled ! thats got sweet f~all to do with nicotine!

9. Stuart D

Stuart D New Member

I would certainly think that is a significant difference, the impurities found in plant material will be different to the impurities found in animal material, it just makes sense to me.
    Chemically, glycerol is glycerol, if it was 100% pure, then I couldn't see a difference between a vegetable source or an animal source, although vegetarians might.
    I think this does explain why it is different to other VGs & the difference has to be in the impurities.

10. onur_57

onur_57 New Member

Can't see any obvious difference health wise, just personal preference really.

11. dOvhvkYTAl

dOvhvkYTAl New Member

I agree but the impurities from a vegetable source have to be different from those from an animal source. Having used both .comldings & other Glycerol from a vegetable source(both USP or BP grade), I can say there is a difference between them, that I could detect at higher than 30% (VG*) in my juice. The .comldings mutes flavor more & has a more "foggy" taste, although the vapor produced will be the same.

*If .comldings is made from animal source, then wouldn't that make it AG & not VG?
    VG is Vegetable Glycerin, .comldings is Animal Glycerin, which if you look on the .comlding's bottle , nowhere does it say it is VG .

12. 555_666

555_666 New Member

yep. I was going to call it BG :) we seem to have lots of reports on taste difference.

In real life, no such thing as absolute 100%. maybe 99.99etc. Impurities are often the chemicals used in manufacturing / purification process itself. Even water is an impurity
    Some trace amounts can have a big effect on taste.
    Possibility is to get high grade BP, they could use activated carbon in manufacturing. Even minute amounts left over will mute flavours. Or the glycerol itself can mute if too pure. Not 100% sure on this.

BP/USP focus a lot on harmful impurities, eg 'tasteless' DEG, heavy metals or whatever. Not much emphasis on taste etc. Food grade may have more of a commercial considerations on taste.

As long as it's from a reputable source that wouldn't stuff up or lie about labelling etc, I don't think it matters what you use. Just comes down to taste and availability etc.

I have the BP standards. Just not sure if I'm allowed to put it here.

Just a few thoughts above but I can't really back much of it up.

13. maxiustop6933

maxiustop6933 New Member

i got same more nicotine atty's today at chatswood chase :) i told them that it was illegal but they said they have a license

14. newuser3

newuser3 New Member

i got same more nicotine atty's today at chatswood chase :) i told them that it was illegal but they said they have a license

i bet glycerine all come out my dads work at orica :)

15. ptazipeklg

ptazipeklg New Member

It's fun when shop owners talk out of their bums. How much did they charge you for it? Curious as to how pervasive this kind of stuff is, kind of cranky actually (not at you, Vader :) the shop people).

16. mDwightBensonv

mDwightBensonv New Member

No such thing as a licence to sell or supply nic liquid for human consumption.
    He might have a license to drive a car though, maybe he was talking about that license?
    If he was, then in that case he wasn't lying.

17. flipd

flipd New Member

i knew a welder that used to do some work for a cig company
    and he told me they throw in a brick of tar so that nicotine will stick to the tobacco leaf

18. choppermcfly

choppermcfly New Member

19. fdog

fdog New Member

5 pack for $50
    but they had a sale on that day and they said today they are $15 lol

20. keripollas

keripollas New Member

Sounds like a runaway, I mean run out sale before he gets .comght.

You might have scared him Vader