Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Next step up from kangertech evod mega?

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Carmen Hofmann, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Carmen Hofmann

Carmen Hofmann New Member

So purchased a kangertech evod mega when in Melbourne a couple weeks ago. Paid way too much ($99) but the purpose was to get my girlfriends mum off the smokes... ended up liking it more than her, being a non smoker besides the occasional shisha/argila/hubbly bubbly, I find it extremely fun as a hobby and want to get further into it.

So my question is, what's a good custom mod/tank setup or kit I can do that will produce bigger clouds for me?

I don't like throat hits too much, so I use a 50/50 mix with 1.8ohm coils and I get decent clouds and its very smooth. But I want more from each vape haha.

Thanks all from a complete newb vaper.

2. MOON WILLOW

MOON WILLOW New Member

Newbie here too. For that sort of money you can get an Evic mini mod. Does variable wattage as well as temperature control. For the tank so far I found the Janet subtank mini to be the best all round experience. Tastes good, a big selection of prebuilt coils and a rebuildable deck that is much like true rebuildables. Then a battery. Shouldn't be more than 10-20 bucks more than the evod kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. akmoldaeva

akmoldaeva New Member

I'll look into it for sure. How about the new iStick TC60W kit (with the melo2 tank) any experience? Would it be better overall?

4. Pamela D(midget12_

Pamela D(midget12_ New Member

Uwell Crown tank with the 0.5ohm SS (stainless steel) coils in black https://houseofvape.com.au/vape/clearomizer-tanks/crown-tank-uwell/

Matched with a eVic mini in black. https://houseofvape.com.au/vape/mods-vvvw/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-60w-tc-mod/

Or

A Kanger Sub box Kanger SUBOX Kit - Black/White/Blue - Free Express Shipping! | VapourEyes Its a sub ohm kit ready to go and 10 bucks less than what you already bought.

Or quit now before you get a nicotine habit..... you know as one day you'll want to try it with nic and then 20 years have passed.

5. J.A.

J.A. New Member

Something enjoyable about nicotine though, I like the mild buzz from it and it seems to relieve my overthinking mind somewhat. I do generally keep it low % though.

Oh and I'll definitely look at the first setup, esp with the latest firmware hype.

6. ruleta50

ruleta50 New Member

That buzz goes and becomes a necessity. It causes you brain to form synapses to associate as something pleasant or something necessary.

Test it out: find you favorite juice add no nic then find the most horrible juice and add nicotine. 2 weeks and the poo juice will seem better than your favorite. That's how a billion people inhale burnt cellulose 20+ times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.s I think that's why vaping is such an effective means to quit smoking. It's the only NRT to even resemble the hit of smoking cigarettes. Then your brain has a choice of choosing between Nicotine + custard vs Nicotine + burnt stuff, the vape wins.