Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newbie wants to drip

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by IrorpcopVeics, Dec 1, 2015.

1. IrorpcopVeics

IrorpcopVeics New Member

Hello All,

I have been vaping for 4 weeks - no cigarettes! I am loving it!
    I was given an Ego-T as a gift, I liked it but it didn't have enough... "oomph" for me!
    I now have an Istick 30w with .comtilus Mini BVC and I also love it!

I do, want to try dripping, mainly for trying flavours but also to try another Vaping method.
    I have googled and gone through the forums, but I am a little slow in the "lingo" and I just don't understand about the setups/equipment.
    Can anybody recommend a very very simple complete kit to get so I can try dripping? Not into rebuilding or making anything at this stage!

Thanks for a great forum too! :cheerful:

2. CHRISTINE I

CHRISTINE I New Member

Premade drippers aren't as far along as the clearos. Most people who drip rebuild.

Avidvaper do good 306 and hybrid cisco spec dripping atomisers. They would be fine on your current mod.

You can also buy prewound coils for rebuildables

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

3. chuanmenlove

chuanmenlove New Member

I reckon you should just wait till your ready to start rebuilding then you get on to it Be.comse you won't really get the best and the most satisfying vape from pre made coils. And besides, it's really fun to rebuild coils as soon as you get the hang of it!

4. Chefkoch1984

Chefkoch1984 New Member

Don't be afraid of rebuilding. It's pretty easy to get the hang of and making coils with tools like the kuro or coil master is really easy.
    I'd just get a cheap little dripper some kanthal and cotton (ohm meter option since istick will show you that) and dive right in.

5. mylove14

mylove14 New Member

Dogman: Thank you for keeping that nice and simple!

6. laxunlare

laxunlare New Member

You are right but I find it everything "information overload"! I think further along the road that will be something I do need to know though...