Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newbie vaper

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Mike Hannigan, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Mike Hannigan

Mike Hannigan Member

Device:
    T3S
    Juice:
    ViPS Mint Ice Tea
    Hello, I've got a T3S EGOWAY vape, it's kind of the only brand we can get around here without spending hundreds of $, but I'm pleased with it. I am currently using ViPS Green Apple 10, it's got a sweet taste, but the Green Apple part is quite disappointing. Are there any other flavors you guys recommend? My current favorite is ViPS Mint IceTea.

2. ciaran071198

ciaran071198 New Member

Device:
    Nicorettes
    Juice:
    Tobacco Cartomiser
    I have no experience with the T3S but I really like watermelon and energy drink flavours when vaping! :)

3. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    I like fruity flavours and always have, because it makes me feel as though I'm doing something healthy for my body which, when you consider what was in normal cigarettes, I suppose I am really, so that is a good thing. Different people have different tastes, and it can be really great to just have a look around at what is out there, and try a few different flavours out for yourself if you can. I know that this worked well for me, and I now have a certain number of flavours that I really enjoy vaping.

4. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Thе T3S is а bоttоm соil Сlеаrоmizеr tаnk systеm by Kаngеr. It fеаturеs rеplасеаblе аtоmizеr hеаds аnd hаs а еLiquid саpасity оf аbоut 3ml.

Bоttоm соil саrtоmizеrs prоvidе а niсе wаrm vаpоr, with а supеrb сlеаn flаvоr, аnd rеduсеd wiсking issuеs.

Unlikе оthеr Сlеаrоmizеrs, thе mоuthpiесе оf thе T3S is pеrmаnеntly аttасhеd аnd it is fillеd frоm thе bоttоm. This thrее-piесе dеsign is а mаjоr аdvаntаgе оvеr оthеr tаnks with rеplасеаblе аtоmizеr hеаds. If thе T3S аtоmizеr hеаd fаils unеxpесtеdly аnd thе tаnk is fillеd with еLiquid, thе аtоmizеr hеаd (bаsе) саn bе еаsily rеplасеd withоut thе nееd tо drаin thе еLiquid in thе tаnk first.

5. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Gorilla Juice flavour has been my favourite of all time. The juice is easily available at the shop nearby my home. Just like you, I also used to take the Green Apple flavour but it was not so impressive. I would highly recommend you the Gorilla Juice flavour to you. I guarantee that you will be impressed by the flavour.

6. knitmehere

knitmehere Member

Device:
    Vaped Nano
    Juice:
    Unicorn Milk
    If you're not much for the green apple but normally like fruity things, try a different fruit flavor. Strawberries are normally good.

7. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    Hello and good luck :) What I would definitely recommend doing is finding some companies that push out good stuff consistently, because once you develop a reputation with them, they will take great care of you if you're ever unhappy. This is a customer satisfaction business, so as long as you are loyal, the perks are amazing :)

8. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

Device:
    eGo-type
    Juice:
    PG
    Hey, wow I should actually try Mint IceTea, I do not have much experience with it...But I like Vanilla and fruity flavors, they are truly the best!

9. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Hey welcome to the forums Mike! Hope you are enjoying your stay at the site so far!