Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newbie needs help: adding nic to juice whore tripler

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ArthurIB, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ArthurIB

ArthurIB New Member

Hey Vapors,

I purchased a number of JuiceWhore premium juices and cannot find a calculator to help me simply add nicotine.
    I have many 30ml bottles 60/40 pg/vg triplers, I would like to add 4mg of nic and I have a 36mg base bottle of nicotine as well as a 100mg bottle.

any suggestions?

In urgent need of a good vape

Kind regards

2. pyfhvytsyfih

pyfhvytsyfih New Member

you wanna use this eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
    pretty easy to use.

feel free to ask any questions.. and for us to check your maths. i needed to ask here just to be sure.

append: ok, i just checked with a couple of the guys and they said that with a trippler, you want to make the 2/3rds pg/vg at 6mg which will make it 4mg over all after mixing.

we would need to know what the pg/vg ratio of the nicotine and what your desired pg/vg ratio is.. then we can give you proper answers.

At the moment, the maths says 3.6ml of 100mg nicotine in 60mls pg/vg, or 10ml of the 36mg nic to get 4mg after adding it to the trippler.

shit i hope im right. its 3am.

3. albertan

albertan New Member

See the calculator linked in my sig. It is simpler than the one linked above.

4. ryorb

ryorb New Member

Here are my calculations.

I'm assuming that your nic is 60/40 pg/vg and that your target pg/vg is also 60/40. these numbers will give you 10ml so multiply if needed.

If using 100mg nic:

tripler: 3.3ml
    100mg nic: .4ml
    pg: 3.8ml
    vg: 2.5ml

If using 36mg nic:

tripler: 3.3ml
    36mg nic: 1.1ml
    pg: 3.4ml
    vg: 2.2ml

There has been some rounding involved here but the 100mg recipe will result in 4mg nic content and the 36mg recipe will result in 3.96mg nic content.