Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newb | Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by leekar, Dec 20, 2015.

1. leekar

leekar New Member

Hi all!
    I bought a Joye 510(I think) 5 years ago and never really liked it. Just last week I purchased a .comtilus Mini and 10W eLeaf iStick. So far loving it. Just a few questions I have I hope someone can answer. I bought some nicotine juice which I was told was 6mg. I was wondering whether that was 6mg of nicotine per ml of juice. I normally smoke about 17 choice gold a day. So far I smoke 20 in a week :).
    Thanks in advance,
    Mark

2. Nikki C

Nikki C New Member

Hiya Minki ! Welcome to AVF , Yep you are correct in your assumption it is mg/ml :)
    Seems as tho you are off to a much better start than last time , and vaping has evolved a little since the old Joye ( I have a few lying in a box myself lol )
    If you need that little extra kick to give up the smokes completely , might I suggest you up your nic just a tad say to 8-12mg or so . That of course is completely up to you , but it looks like 6mg wasnt a bad point to start at for you to find your tolerance , and cutting down like you have is a real bonus .... over time hopefully you will just naturally reach for your PV rather than the stinkies , but great job so far !

3. rawrzzx

rawrzzx New Member

Agree 100% with Fatman (who in their right mind would dare not to) :worked_till_5am:

I myself started at 16mg and after 4 months went to 6mg and that is where I have remained. You will eventually find you dose.

Great job with the ciggys, who knows, maybe you"ll enjoy vaping so much you'll give them up altogether.

You have certainly come to the right place to continue your journey.

4. Nutrarge

Nutrarge New Member

Thanks heaps mate! That would explain why it could be working better.

So if I was smoking golds at 6mg of nicotine per cigarette, I would need to consume 1ml of 6mg juice for the same effect. Considering im only using 2ml a day that would explain the cravings. I do have some 10mg juice coming from totally wicked, with a Tornado V3, but I couldn't wait haha. Whats the best way about getting some higher nic juice?

Also, whats the deal with the BVC's like how often would they need to be replaced etc. should I stock up? My initial outlay is only $70 so far and I've saved $50 on cigarettes.

5. ss3ijvdwjc

ss3ijvdwjc New Member

Coils seem to last 1-2 weeks depending on how much you vape & what juice you're vaping (darker coloured juices often gunk coils up quicker).
    So plan on a coil change per week & you'll be safe.

6. Legend Lady*

Legend Lady* New Member

Cheers dude. Sorry for all the newb questions guys, really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me though :D. What's the best place to get coils and the like?