Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New VV/VW Mod help

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by asian-hater >=), Jul 23, 2015.

1. asian-hater >=)

asian-hater >=) New Member

Hello Everyone,

I have been off the market with VV/VW mods for almost 2 years. Last mod besides mechanicals I have owned was the MVP 2.0. Outdated I know. I have almost 5 years of vaping under my belt, and always wanted a Provari. Only reason I am considering a Provari is because the quality and longevity it has given itself a great name and reputation. I am more of a box mod type of guy, and seems to be more pocket friendly. I am looking for a VV/VW box mod that could handle at least 30 watts, changeable batteries and durable. Do any of you have any suggestions?

If nothing I am leaning towards the P3, but will have to sacrifice the pocket friendly situation. I have put it in my cart 3 times already, but keep backing out. Please help for guidance. Thanks for any suggestions.

Kirby :grin:

2. c4ld3ra

c4ld3ra New Member

Hi Kirby.

If you want longevity, avoid the evolv dna chips. The yihi sx*** series outlast them, or as you say provari is time proven.

If you are a dripper or potential spiller on modder, also avoid the IPV boxes which people report seapage with.

But mostly too early to tell if something is provari calibre, the high output chips are too new

3. Dcntamcn

Dcntamcn New Member

Thanks for the heads up, I had been looking at some DNA chip box mods.

4. moulpila

moulpila New Member

I thought about it all day, and decided to go with the P3. I just placed the order for a Black one. My main concern on the decision is the quality for the price. $209 for something I know has warranty and has proven to last.

5. jauda

jauda New Member

If you are a mouth lung inhaler and don't want huge clouds the P3 would probably suit you perfectly.

6. lydayabrani

lydayabrani New Member

Im still an old school vaper with the mouth to lung. Im mostly a Kayfun user, and honestly 20 watts will be fine for a Kayfun set up. I was thinking of getting a higher wattage for my RDA's, but honestly 90% of my vapes are on a Kayfun. My mech mods do fine for my RDA's. I cant wait to use it, I have not had anything but a mech in a while.

7. william2040

william2040 New Member

My Provari 2 is still in use as I'm a mouth lung inhaler mostly with 1-1.5 Ohm coils although I do like my Kanger mini sub on an Istick or mech mod. One of these days I will remember to mix some low nic juice but in the meantime I am happy vaping at under 20 watt too.

8. blackflamez951

blackflamez951 New Member

Ya I feel ya, I have been so dependent on a tank system for work since I used carto tanks. Taking a dripper gets my dress pants oily and it shows sometimes in the pocket area. Its the reason why I bought a laptop back pack, one slot for my laptop and charger and rest with charger and vape supplies. 12mg is too harsh lower than .8 ohms.