Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Vaper, New Forum Member

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by AlisonVazquez, Jul 31, 2014.

1. AlisonVazquez

AlisonVazquez New Member

Hi All,

Started vaping (and gave away the cancer sticks) 5 days ago now! Can't see myself going back after being introduced to vaping by a friend of a friend.

Spent the last few hours reading these forums, and i just had to stick my head in and say hello. I come across many forums of varying types in my day to day internet scrummage, but never have i found such an awesome, helpful and intuitive group of people!

I look forward to being a part of this forum, and enhancing my vaping prowess along the way.

To all the senior members who have written all the stickies etc - Excellent job. There is nothing so concise and informative anywhere else on the internet. I'm very glad i stumbled across this site!

For those who are in the S/E suburbs of Melb too (ive noticed quite a few new members as well), there is a great online store EcigForLife who does walk in appts as well, with a good variety of hardware, flavours and plenty of advice.

EDIT: Thought i'd add some info on my hardware/experiences so far - Currently using an eGo kit. I've been led to believe that it may be a cheap knock-off, but it appears to be doing the job so far! The juice i got with the eGo kit, was supremely sub-optimal, and almost led to me giving up vaping. Turns out not only was the juice itself ordinary, but the nic level (24mg) was way too high for my needs. After moving to a lower level nic (8mg), im feeling much better after a vape. Currently addicted to RedBull and Green Apple flavours... They make my mouth water! Very quickly found out that tobacco flavours are not for me too.

Thanks for being so awesome canukvapers!

Nash

2. xnzxgpfg

xnzxgpfg New Member

Welcome nasha, and well done for ditching the cigs and switching to the good stuff.

Hope to see more of you on here. Need to know anything at all, just ask..

What equipment and juice are you using?

3. deraslife

deraslife New Member

Where abouts are Ecig For Life located. I'm from the east. Looks like they have good juice.

4. Miroslav Ljubojevi

Miroslav Ljubojevi New Member

I am enjoying seeing more new members from SE Melbourne - represent!!

5. sacolina

sacolina New Member

I believe it is located in a Paint Spot shop near Mulgrave area.

6. Impalmpef

Impalmpef New Member

Sure its Not Malvern. Thats vaportron. Maybe he is going under another name now days. He was in a paint shop. Cant be that many paint shops selling ecig stuff in Melb. The prices look the same as his.

7. staff6

staff6 New Member

Ok, fair point you all make heheh.

I'll put up my plans tomorrow evening, and see what you all think/suggest.

You guys are awesome :D

8. hBYJTGIdel

hBYJTGIdel New Member

Woops forgot to mention, somewhere I saw mentioned that on weekdays it was to be after 7pm.