Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New to DIY advise needed

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by The Naysayer, Nov 22, 2015.

1. The Naysayer

The Naysayer New Member

Hi good people,

I would like to try to get in to DIY Juice so i have question to all experience members on this wonderful members on this forum.
    So far i learned i would need PG, VG and NIC :smug:. What other supplies i would need and where can i buy them?

Your assistance with the above questions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Tome

2. jjwdqcajow

jjwdqcajow New Member

I would get some syringes 1ml and 5ml
    Empty bottles of different sizes and some blunt tip needles 18g you can them from Juice Factory

3. eRiK

eRiK New Member

Whilst you are there, have a look at the flavour concentrates. Unless you plan on vaping unflavoured.

4. JacquesMk

JacquesMk New Member

This is basically re-post from when I gave a guide to a newb a few months ago.

My suggestion is to keep your first attempt at DIY mixing really simple.

Follow this example. The principles you learn in this example can be applied to all ejuice mixing, where you can adjust the volume of each of the ingredients.

[​IMG]

1. Purchase a 10mL plastic measuring cylinder with engraved measurement markings. (Don't purchase glass ones, they will break, trust me. Don't purchase the ones with the printed blue measurements, the print will rub off over time.) Click here to buy one from ebay. ($4.08)

2. Purchase 24mg/mL nicotine 100% PG flavourless nicotine. (I am assuming that you don't vape more than 50% VG). Click here to add it to your HealthCabin cart. ($3.91)

3. Purchase a bottle of 0mg nicotine VG. Click here to add it to your HealthCabin cart. ($3.91)

4. Purchase a bottle of 0mg nicotine PG. Click here to add it to your HealthCabin cart. ($3.91)

5. Purchase a 10mL flavour concentrate. If you like Tobacco flavours click here to add one to your Healthcabin cart ($3.90). If you like fruits click here to add one to your HealthCabin cart ($1.68).

6. Purchase an empty 10mL plastic bottle. Click here to add it to your HealthCabin cart. ($0.78)

When you have all the 6 components shown in the picture above:

Add 5mL of your 24mg/mL Nicotine 100% PG to the measuring cylinder.
    Add 2mL of your 0mg/mL Nicotine 100% VG to the measuring cylinder.
    Add 2mL of your 0mg/mL Nicotine 100% PG to the measuring cylinder.
    Add 1mL of your flavouring concentrate to the measuring cylinder.

Pour the mixture into the empty 10mL bottle. Make sure you get every drop - it may take a little while for last 20 or so drops to finally drip out, so improvise and place the cylinder on an angle and let it drip into the empty bottle over a few minutes. Close the lid tight, Give it a shake. Let it sit there in a dark place (steep) for a couple of days.

The result is a [12mg/mL nicotine | 20%VG | 10%Flavour ] ejuice.

[HR][/HR]

The example allows you to purchase most of the items from a single online store to save on shipping costs for your first go at DIY ejuice mixing. When you've got a hang of what is involved in DIY mxing, you can begin purchasing your individual ingredients in larger volumes (saving you money), from Healthcabin as well as different online stores, and especially from canuk vendors to save on shipping costs. You can also begin adding more than one flavours if you want to be creative.

However, the nicotine will only be able to be purchased from overseas.