Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Released: Joyetech EVIO Pod Kit

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by wismecvape, Sep 28, 2022.

1. wismecvape

wismecvape Member

Device:
    wismec
    Juice:
    joyetech
    Joyetech is meeting you again. This time it is about to release a Pod kit. In order for you to have a deeper understanding of the product information, let me explain to you in detail the attractive features of this product. I hope to hear from you. Finishing my story can make you interested in it.
    [​IMG]
    Joyetech Evio Kit has a beautiful marbling pattern in four different colors, each with a unique aesthetic. There are no complicated buttons on the fuselage, and the device can be activated simply by inhaling, giving you the desired electronic cigarette experience. No matter in terms of size or weight, this vape kit is definitely a must-have for travel, small and convenient, and does not take up a lot of space.

A 960mAh built-in battery continuously powers the device, the maximum power can reach 17w, and the type-c charging method at the bottom, when the power runs out, only takes 60 minutes to charge, keeping vapers in uninterrupted use fully.

The Evio Vape Kit is compatible with the EVIO Pod Cartridge, the 3ml e-cigarette liquid capacity can ensure long-term use, and the sliding top filling system avoids the problem of liquid leakage to a large extent. It is worth mentioning that the ink cartridge can be rotated 180° to adjust the power level, the L level is low output, and the H level is a high output, bringing different experiences to users.

Features
    • Airflow Output Sync Control
    • L level-Small Airflow with Low Output for MTL Vaping
    • H level-Large Airflow with High Output for RDL Vaping
    • MTL&RDL Vaping
    • 3ml Pod Capacity
    • 0.8ohm Mesh Coil
    • Slide-to-fill Design
    • 960mAh Battery
    • Max 17W Output

online vape shop uk also has many different brands of products, if you want to know more, you can visit.

Also not to be missed:
    top geekvape l200 for sale
    top smok ipx 80