Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Release: Think Vape Thor 200W, Rincoe Manto 228W Box Mod

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 22, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    New Release: Think Vape Thor 200W Box Mod, Rincoe Manto 228W TC Box Mod
    Think Vape Thor 200W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    The Think Vape Thor 200W TC Box Mod is built for ergonomics and high-performance functionalities, crafting a lightweight shell integrated with the advanced ST200 Chip with a suite of comprehensive outputs and TC settings. Powered by dual 18650 battery (sold separately), the Thor 200W Box Mod features an intelligent chipset with rapid firing speed along with temperature control settings ranging from TCR adjustments and Bypass Mode. The Think Vape Thor is constructed with lightweight ABS material, implementing a refined curvature structure that's comfortable to hold in-hand with ergonomically placed adjustments buttons and 0.96 inch OLED display.

Feature:
    Portable TC Box MOD with Attractive Patterns
    200W Max Output with Advanced ST200 Chip
    High Performance VW/ TC Modes
    0.96-inch OLED Display
    Dual External 18650 Batteries
    Comfortable Operation Buttons

Click to see more detail about Think Vape Thor 200W TC Box Mod

Rincoe Manto 228W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    The Rincoe Manto 228W TC Box Mod is carefully crafted box mod, featuring a full temperature control suite, a near-instantaneous firing time of 0.002, and a large 2.0" TFT Color Screen relaying loads of vaping data back to the user. The Rincoe Manto 228W Box Mod utilizes the dual 18650 batteries to power the temperature control suite, unlocking options such as Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wires. The temperature control can be finetuned within the TCR Mode, identifying the type and kind of wire, then dialing in the proper values that coincide with the resistance of the wire. The near instantaneous firing time shows how reliable and advanced the chipset is, operating the device with confidence and speed. The 2.0" TFT Color Screen provides helpful data like vaping outputs of temperature or wattage and has a tactile 3D User Interface Feel. The user interface can also be changed to a different color theme to reflect mood or to personalize the Rincoe Manto Box Mod. The Rincoe Manto is paired with the Rincoe Metis, a sub-ohm tank that utilizes the new mesh and hive coils that have entered the line of Rincoe coils, including the 0.15 Mesh Coil and the 0.15 Hive Coil.

Features of Rincoe Manto 228W TC Mod:
    1.2.0 inch TFT color screen with 3D feel display
    2.Compact and comfortable for holding
    3.0.002s instant fire
    4.Upgradeable firmware
    5.IML device panel makes the device feel solid and look stylish
    6.Magnetic back cover

Click to order Rincoe Manto 228W TC Box Mod

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod is a highly impressive vape device with advanced technology functionality, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOKTech I-PRIV 230W Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 vape batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision.

Specification:
    Size: 95.5 x 56 x 35mm
    Wattage Range: 1-230W
    Input Voltage: 6.4-8.4V
    Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
    Batteries: 2 x 21700/20700/18650 batteries (not included)
    Resistance: 0.1-2.5ohm(VW)/0.05-2ohm(TC)
    Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃
    Standby Current: <500uA
    Thread: 510

Click to buy SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod