Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

new members unable to post?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Entistcus, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Entistcus

Entistcus New Member

hi mods, there is a new member Scroogy1 who has sent me a PM reporting they are unable to post any threads on the forum, can one of the mods please help that member out?

edit: thanks for the update fatman!

2. John Mayberry

John Mayberry New Member

Hi Nicks ... Its a drama with the email system ever since the migration to the new servers , I have emailed Jato about it , as it has to come from his access not the mods, unfortunately there is bugger all we can do ... Apologies to all new members trying to access ( and I know there is a few :() Hopefully it will be dealt with ... its also affecting thread subscriptions and PM notifications too ... Most unhandy !
    I will sticky this at the top of the new vapers section and again extend each of them an apology :(

3. xnzxgpfg

xnzxgpfg New Member

I heard a whisper around the traps that it's not only nooobs affected.

:giggle:

:coat:

4. Sharon H

Sharon H New Member

Ahhhh yes lol .. DONT change your password until the crisis is over folks ... you will get locked out too!!!

5. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

Device:
    sr-elit
    Juice:
    tobacco
    If you are unable to post, then you need to contact the website. You might be able to call the contact support if you search it on google. I do not understand why you can not post on the website. Worst case scenario, you should make another account and start over.