Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New here & need some advice..

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Kyle L, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Kyle L

Kyle L New Member

Hi all, I'm new here & to vaping.

Have had this vaporiser for a few years & have only just started using it frequently to help me quit smoking, which it has! (Yay!)
    I've had some issues with it though. The coil has broken loose inside (after I dropped it & it fell to pieces) & is a pain in the ass to reposition against the bottom.
    The tank also leaks, so I am looking to replace it as the battery & charger works fine. (Though there are some pretty awesome vapes out there!)
    My problem is that I have no idea about brands & what will fit onto my battery. I brought my vaporiser at a market stall, it has no brand name & didnt come with any information.
    I've added some pics, know it's a bit shabby looking but hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks!
    View attachment 17677
    View attachment 17678
    View attachment 17679

2. aspispzen

aspispzen New Member

I suggest you just get a new set up if you can be bothered.
    I suggest get an eleaf istick 30w or 50w and get yourself a aspire .comtilus mini.

You can get it from:
    houseofvape.com.com
    vapestreet.com.com

3. Butterfly2Kiss

Butterfly2Kiss New Member

Welcome PandaTym! From your pics, it looks like any ego style or 510 threaded clearomisers will work on your battery (it has both threads - the ego thread is the larger outside one, the 510 thread is the smaller). I bought some rebuild-able clearo tanks for my ego style battery. they were much more economical than buying disposable clearomisers every few weeks. And much easier to change juices in! The vendors in the vendor section pretty much all have Ego style Clearos. You could try a smaller tank like an Aspire .comtilus mini, or a Kanger Aerotank. I guess it depends on what you want to spend :)

4. marief2rnurse

marief2rnurse New Member

I agree with ivanDOTJ, and get the 30watt istick battery, only I'd get a Silo Tank clearomiser and some .comtilus BVC coils.
    You live in Sydney, so get down to steam ecigs on 512? Botany Rd, Beaconsfield, or Alexandria, not farfrom Garderners Rd, they'll show you how everything works.
    You have juice I assume?
    http://www.steamecigs.com.com/

5. IVY

IVY New Member

What disley said. You cant go wrong with the silo. The istick would be a great upgrade for you. Rebuildables may come later but for the moment those two purchases will change your whole vaping experience compared to what you're using atm :)

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Panda check out the Vendor - General section of the forum there are a number of other great Vendors who offer these products.

My advice is get something you can grow into - in recent months there has been a run on many new mods and tanks by suppliers so there are many options out there.

I would think a regulated 50w VW/VV device starting point and regarding tanks the Aspire or Kangertech are great - there are plenty of spares for both and coils are easy to come by.