Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Coming: SMOK SOLUS G Pod Kit

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by wismecvape, Dec 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. wismecvape

wismecvape Member

Device:
    wismec
    Juice:
    joyetech
    Hello everyone, what I want to bring to you today is a small pod vape kit, smok solus g. To be honest, in terms of appearance, it has to be reminiscent of the previous smok solus 2, both of which adopt a relatively small and delicate shape. The shell is made of transparent PCTG material, so you can clearly see the internal structure.
    [​IMG]
    Compatible is a 700mAh built-in battery with a maximum power of 15W. Of course, you can quickly charge it through the USB-C charging port at the bottom. What it is compatible with is a 2ml pod, you can refill it repeatedly, and the e-liquid can be better locked by top filling.

Solus g smok uk also adopts low-voltage protection, time-out protection and short-circuit protection functions to ensure the safety of use to a great extent. Pro-FOCS technology can also accurately restore the flavour, bringing you comfortable MTL vaping. As a light and easy-to-carry electronic cigarette, I believe it can give you a more pleasant vaping experience.

We have prepared more high-quality products at vape, which will definitely surprise you.

I guess you also want to know:
    smok propod
    best aroma king 10000