Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Arrival:Lost Vape OB 5500 Puffs Disposable 14ml

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Another vape kit company started to dabble in disposable? Yes, the Lost vape OB 5500 is the latest release of a high-quality and medium-volume disposable vape. It has a colorful appearance and ten rich flavors.

The OB 5500 disposable is packed with impressive features. It boasts a massive 14ml pre-filled vape juice capacity, ensuring long-lasting vaping sessions. The internal 500mAh battery provides reliable power, while the Type-C port allows for convenient charging (charger not included).

[​IMG]

With a potent 5% (50mg) nic salt strength, this rechargeable disposable vape delivers a satisfying nicotine hit. You can enjoy approximately 5500 puffs from a single device, making it ideal for extended use. The inclusion of a mesh coil enhances flavor production, while the draw-activated mechanism ensures effortless vaping with no buttons or settings to worry about.

Follow me, I will show you more about new vape products, and recommend you the most suitable channel to order vape online.

Possible products of interest:
    fi3000 vapes near me
    puff ultra vape rechargeable