Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Need some advice for my first DIY adventure/purchase

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by npaidasejj, Dec 11, 2015.

1. npaidasejj

npaidasejj New Member

so i spend alot of money on juice now so i thought id take a crack at DIY, maybe save a few bucks in the long run and try making my own concoctions

so anyway ive done a bit of reading. this is what im thinking of purchasing.

Vapingzone

1x 500 ml of 100 mg Flavorless USP Nicotine Liquid

1x VG (500ml) - USP Grade Vegetable Glycerin

1x PG (500ml) - USP Grade Propylene Glycol

The Juice Factory

A few flavour concentrates

A few different size syringes

A few different size bottles

i normally vape between 3-6mg nic, is there anything that im missing that i need?

thanks

2. chibimatty

chibimatty New Member

Get yourself some amber bottles to store your nic in to pop it in the freezer other then that no not really did you get some little 5ml bottles so u can mix up testers?

3. OINK IMA PIG

OINK IMA PIG New Member

There is a sale on at my freedom smokes 1l of 100mg for 50us plus 37us shipping if you haven't ordered yet grab your nic from there. Get your VG and PG locally will work out much cheeper

4. kermit2010

kermit2010 New Member

Various sized syringes and blunt needles
    And yep, as Minnaz said grab your PG & VG locally. Shipping a litre combined from the US will cost you a small fortune

5. loser_hot_sexy

loser_hot_sexy New Member

Koolada if you like it - adds coolness without the menthol taste.
    Sucralose sweetener if you like sweet.
    Ethyl Maltol for perking up something that isn't quite there yet.
    Citric/Malic acid or some Lorann's tart and sour.

6. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

I'm just about to start trying the same thing. Any recommended concentrates? So far all the canadan sites that I've checked out don't have Flavorart or Capella in stock, is there a supply problem?

7. arxxbgrdkjjmy

arxxbgrdkjjmy New Member

Juice Factory has Capella and Flavorart in stock. What flavours do you like?

8. neofini

neofini New Member

Have only tried a few, tobacco, vanilla, cinnamon cookies and cappuccino. The first one I tried was a Dakang that my dad got, but when I got my kit I ordered some Liqua juice from Health cabin. I was not impressed at all. Only 1 out of the 3 tobacco flavors were strong enough (in flavor) for me so I messed around with different clearomizers and a variable battery to see if it was something to do with my kit. Eventually I ordered a tobacco concentrate from ecigmodshop and added a little at a time to the Liqua Juice I had to get something I finally liked. The Vanilla was good straight up though, has a very bitter after taste after the first 3 draws though and I couldn't vape it more that twice in a row, but nice for a change from the tobacco.

So I'm now of the mind to just get unflavored base and concentrates to make up juice that I like rather than wasting money on ordering a heap that I may not like.

All suggestions/recommendations welcome.

9. jac5am70mc

jac5am70mc New Member

thanks for the advice guys and gals

10. aliiamarka

aliiamarka New Member

Don't forget to let us know how you go Nukem. All experiences and results are of interest to those of us still dabbling with diy. Oh and failures too, not that you'll have any of coarse.
    Good luck with your diy.

11. downloadaholik

downloadaholik New Member

I tried for a while. hated everything I made and hated the time it took from me that I will never get back. that made me hate myself and then I hated life.

after that I just bought stuff made - it was easier. good luck man.

12. uyeanonim

uyeanonim New Member

There are heaps of recipes available on the net just google it and you will get loads of results, the good thing about this is that you can't week it to your taste. ECF have a thread there as well and , excuse the dirty word, on occasion found a clone or two of juices such as boba's and 5pawns :). Over time, if you stick with it, you will amass a collection of about 1billion flavours lol well I have ended up with quite a few. Make sure you read how to mix certain flavours be.comse not everything is the same. Learn the difference between concentrate and super concentrate s, and if possible try to get a flavours from different brands as say for instance a TFA caramel tastes different to a flavour west....
    Hope this helps buddy :)

13. dzpxkwk44d

dzpxkwk44d New Member

so ive ordered my nic already, now i just put a whole bunch of concentrates from the juice factory in my cart, aswell as sum empty bottles and syringes.. and i realise they have no blunt needles in stock.. LOL so this is pretty much holding me from making my order

14. A Wolf at the Door.

A Wolf at the Door. New Member

Has anyone tried this brand, it the nic okay?

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

There is a thread about it somewhere, its getting good reviews.

16. kiss_me_contagious

kiss_me_contagious New Member

You dont need the blunt needles. Honestly they're more of a pain in the ass imo.

Get extra bottles though. 5ml, 10ml, 30ml. Eventually 100ml bottles once you find a great recipe.