Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Need recommendation for ejuce brand

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Darkdick123456, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Darkdick123456

Darkdick123456 New Member

Hi,
    I got my apv kit(Vamo 5 with GeniTank Mega & Kayfun Cline) few days back. Now I need some recommendation for good ejuice brand and where to get them. I currently tried starbuzz bluemist and a redbull flavour from local vape shop. Starbuzz one is very good but I didn't liked the other one.

2. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Hi Ubaid, welcome to the forum. :)

It's hard to recommend juice flavours be.comse everyone's taste is different. Are you after tobacco flavours? Or fruits, desserts?

Also, do you vape with nicotine or are you just after local doublers?

3. lppelobzttnv

lppelobzttnv New Member

I am not asking for particular flavour but well known brands or products that easy to get in canada. I prefer fruits with menthol that give nice soothing effect.

4. There She GOes

There She GOes New Member

5. portuga

portuga New Member

Yep, I'd definitely recommend VaporEyes for the best fruit and menthol vapes. :)

6. inodahax

inodahax New Member

Agreed. If you're not up to mixing with your own nic, Nicoticket and Good Life in the US are a great choice.

7. elgunsu

elgunsu New Member

+1 for Vapour Eyes. Great quality juices and awesome service. Death by Guava and Heisenberg are another couple of options. It's obviously better for you to do your own research but a lot of people seem to like them. Welcome to the forum and feel free to let us know how you go :)

8. bvesgstgih

bvesgstgih New Member

Thx everyone for reply. I will definitely try vapour eyes as they are also based in SA.