Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

need help and advice customizing my vamo v3 mod

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by mulder0, Jun 30, 2015.

1. mulder0

mulder0 New Member

i really want to decorate my vamo v3 in a alice and wonderland theme but i am not quite sure how to go about it there is a image that i have in mind but i am very open to other sugestions this is the image that i like please help me!!i want to make my mod pretty and show my personality with it and i have been obsessed with alice and wonderlad forever i know this image may not work so please give your ideas and opinions this is also posted in the accessories forum by accident dont know how to delete it there

View attachment 12059

2. arthurdentur

arthurdentur New Member

I, myself like this. Is it and idea for a jwrap maybe?

3. LovelyHentai

LovelyHentai New Member

yeah i was thinking jwrap custom but not sure how to get the most out of the image

4. dodger23

dodger23 New Member

If it were me, I would email them the picture and see what they suggest. They are very helpful.

5. Evatryprirway

Evatryprirway New Member

i think i am going to do that if they are able to do that then all i will need to do is find a glass drip tip that will go along with the theme i am also thinking about putting swarovski crystals on the 3 buttons and i am going to use the charms that i ordered from AiV I am getting very excited about this lol i just sent a request for custom drip tip to blackraven hopefully she will accept the request

6. SoorCk

SoorCk New Member

Tina is great. I'm sure she will fix you up. Soon as you doll up your pv I would love to see a pic.

7. babiilove<3

babiilove<3 New Member

definitely i will be showing it off with pride!

8. samiaa71

samiaa71 New Member

I think that would look good as is. Only thing is that with the Vamo it can be a bit of a pain lining it up for the design to match on the extra tube, and then it will look funny if it cuts the image off when you use it in 18350 mode (if you do). So if you always use the extra tube it shouldn't be a problem, or if you never use it have them size it for just the top tube. If you go back and forth they could repeat the design around the image and put your name or whatever you like on the bottom tube I would think.

9. UntonsedutZen

UntonsedutZen New Member

yes i do use both tubes and jwraps set me a proof and they figured out how to get the whole image and it looks perfect! now i just need to find someone good to make the custom glass drip tip for me since blackraven turned me down she said she has too many wholesale orders to work on a custom piece right now

10. WilletteWright

WilletteWright New Member

There are some glass makers that do drip tips on Etsy and I think High Desert vapes has a glass maker but I'm not sure on that one. I think Phiniac outsources so I'm not sure it they do customs.

11. torindeil

torindeil New Member

I think trippy tips does custom drip tips. You might check with them too.

12. yywqeodgcr

yywqeodgcr New Member

i am going to contact the person behind sagewood glass to see if it is possible for a decently priced custom that is also well made and doesnt look crappy i think i might put a thread out to see if i can find custom glass blowers

13. dingding

dingding New Member

i just sent you a friend request on there Calikim thank you

14. alixi

alixi New Member

I just checked & I didn't get it, what's your FB name? I'll friend you, there are a couple calikim's on there.

15. lgfyrtlrqi

lgfyrtlrqi New Member

Didn't see any tips on there. Sent you a friend add, maybe it's the privacy settings.

16. chipinternational14

chipinternational14 New Member

17. rrrrr

rrrrr New Member

18. Welpunili

Welpunili New Member

19. FireFop

FireFop New Member

lol yeah completely different account lol i accepted you friend request and am going to look now

20. Epiftini

Epiftini New Member

Cool. Got it now. Good work. So are you going to do custom ones too?