Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My mod ran out of battery so thought I would have a cig....

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Aaron R, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Aaron R

Aaron R New Member

Went fishing out on the boat last night and after 8 hours my mod ran out of battery , on the way home, in the car, my mate asked if I wanted a cig, so decided to have one and see what it felt like after 100+ days off the cancer sticks.

Anyway it was the worst tasting thing ever and after the 5th drag put it out... just so happy to be off them , it even felt funny in my hand after being use to vaping...

2. Facts Matter

Facts Matter New Member

Tastes like crap hey - I had a puff of one yesterday afternoon after a 4.5 hr drive - went straight back to the vape

3. agregoasjnr2830

agregoasjnr2830 New Member

It certainly does taste like crap and can't believe I was smoking around 30 a day , even my lips had that funny taste of it , so happy I crossed over to vaping :)

4. vandt

vandt New Member

I had a very stressful time at the end of last year and one one of my worst days I ended up in my car without any vaping gear so went and bought a packet of rollies, papers and filters. I tried to smoke a rollie twice but I couldn't handle the taste. I ended up getting back in my car and driving back to get my PV.

I knew then that I would never smoke another cigarette again.

Cheers
    Midlife

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Exactly mate , I will never get back onto smoking cigs!!

6. Bigz

Bigz New Member

Glad to hear that you both still hated it!! I found my old cigarette case in the garage on the weekend. Had one left in it. I will admit, I had a moment where I thought hmm... Maybe I should smoke it..... Then I snapped it in half and vaped like mad for about half an hour ;)

7. empti

empti New Member

A few of my friends are still on the analogs, and every time I see them, they usually offer me one. I usually take them up and have just one, if only to be sociable, and maybe to remind myself how horrible they now taste to me. Surprisingly though, as much as I disliked smoking those few smokes, I did get some satisfaction from them. Guessing its something to do with the tobacco alkaloids not commonly included in ejuice, but thats a whole other story. To my friends disgust, I no longer accept their analog offerings, but I do smile whenever I catch them trying to inhale my expelled vapor. I dont think it will be long before I have them vaping out of the palm of my hand, and Im stocking up in advance on gear to give them to get them started. One day they may thank me for always being the odd one out. :D

8. baalexeychvsy8721

baalexeychvsy8721 New Member

Nicked one of my Mrs on Friday arvo after work at home, while having a few drinks winding down the week.

The lack of clouds made it unsatisfying in a strange way.

The aftertaste made it regretful.

9. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    Taste like crap, smells like crap. Good to be off them!

10. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    I remember taking my first drag again, hating it and just laughing. I laughed for a good solid minute, genuine, honest, hearty laughter. It was amazing thinking about all of them that I'd had and how I had no desire to start back up again, didn't even make it to the 3rd drag and the 2nd one was just for posterity. The last time I had a strange sudden burst of laughter like that was when I saw kids lined up for the schoolbus when I was like 22 and it really finally clicked that I didn't have to go back to school again and they had like a decade+ lined up, oh god I laughed...

11. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    Good job man. It's awesome that you don't even like the cancer sticks anymore! - And to think some people think vaping isn't all that great...

AboveTheSmoke likes this.
  12. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    Seriously, it's feels so phenomenal to walk past the cigarettes and just have a laugh instead of thinking whether or not its smart to grab another pack now or wait, or even worse, waiting those few hours before the check clears cuz you had to pay bills before feeding the nicotine beast...*shudder*

13. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Congrats to you! That's the bitter taste of victory! Lol. To be honest, I've quit cigarettes a couple of months ago and has never looked back. Yeah, it's not that long ago but I do know in my mind and in my heart, that it's not for me anymore. I love vaping and it certainly has helped me feel better. Not only in my health, but also my self-esteem. It feels great not wanting to puff a stick whenever I'm stressed or tensed. It feels great not smelling like cigarette smoke all day, everyday. Yup, definitely not going back that route again!

14. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Congratulations bro, wow! That was how I felt like smoking marijuana, the first time is was alright, wasn't minding it but the second time smoking it and I just found it disgusting, and it smelt bad. I'm glad you found out how disgusting cigarettes were and comparing it to vapes, vapes win in the end by a long shot haha!

15. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    I am glad you hated it. I don't think it is a good idea to switch back to cigars just because your battery ran off. I would suggest you to never go back to cigars because they are harmful. By the way, the batteries are easily available in local electronic shops. You can go and buy it there and then you can try resetting them on your own. :)

16. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    I hate to say it but after 2 years of vaping I still have an occasional cigarette if I'm out on the weekend, I pay for it the next day as I literally feel like my lungs are working not as good for a day or two.

17. arvis

arvis New Member

Device:
    X6
    Juice:
    Banana Chocolate
    I could say this is an inspiring story, congratulations! :D What fluid are you using with your vaporizer?

18. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    It is amazing how used to the smell and taste when you are smoking regularly. Once you free yourself of it and go back to it, it feels like putting a piece of coal in your mouth. It really is disturbing how normal the effects are.