Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My DIY journey

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by pendzelkkm, Nov 28, 2015.

1. pendzelkkm

pendzelkkm New Member

I got my concentrates a few weeks ago, just got in my order of 5ml bottles and i have mixed every flavor and additive i have separately into a 40pg/60vg mix. Im going to let them all steep naturally for a few weeks before i crack them open, invite a few fellow vaping mates who have a similar taste profile to my own and start rating and vaping them. 50+ flavors are too much to try and test myself...

I have already found a few flavor mixes im really enjoying, for me at this early stage additives are key! Certain types of sweeteners and additives is what makes and rounds out the flavors. Fuzion vapors is my favorite juice makers and i have cracked their recipe for endless summer, just working on unicorns blood now.

[​IMG]

2. anatgooglety3724

anatgooglety3724 New Member

I reckon I'll be coming over to help very soon :) hopefully your success will keep me pursuing the diy path! Like you said, additives are key, almost more important than the flavourings themselves!

3. jwxiisoliyhl

jwxiisoliyhl New Member

Can you expand on this? What additives are you playing with?

4. loareerit

loareerit New Member

I too would like to know what additives are important. I've knocked up a few tasty flavours but they lack that something special. I just ordered a 30ml bottle of EM so I'm hoping that'll make a little difference but I'm all ears ( or eyes ) about other additives.

5. glydaySesully

glydaySesully New Member

Juice Factory - Products Tagged with 'Additives'

Ive been going through juice factory for my concentrates, Ive linked there section for additives, Citric acid, sucralose sweetener, EM & maltic acid are the ones i have been using the most. Citric acid is my favourite so far as it seems to add a nice punch to all fruit flavours and seems to take away harshness as well. I would say just bite the bullet and buy all 4 of those additives to play around with.

Keylime, Pineapple, Sucralose and Citric acid is the combo im playing around with at the moment and its amazing too me.

6. wdyxowiouerk

wdyxowiouerk New Member

EM did worked for me in reducing harshness and rounding out the flavours and would be similar to sucralose for sweetening mixes. Citric acid is one I would like to try with some of my fruit mixes!

7. maykin34

maykin34 New Member

woo,, 40pg/60vg mix. is seldom seen