Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

mtbaker flavors

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Maverick, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Maverick

Maverick New Member

mtbaker is doing a special on 236ml. but ive only had Extreme Ice from them. what other good flavours do they sell?

2. Awesome Dude

Awesome Dude New Member

lightning is gd to. ecto cooler has high praise

3. Kei

Kei New Member

How many flavours are on sale?

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

all in 256ml bottle

5. Kukelka

Kukelka New Member

Their flavours are pretty 1 dimensional. The only ones I've liked are their bizarre RY4 and the caramel apple. i hear their bananas gone nuts juice is pretty bomb.

6. Angie G

Angie G New Member

im gonna give it a miss me thinks, shipping is 20 bux.

7. bobba84

bobba84 New Member

Shipping 20 bux is cheap if you order a few bottles ;)

8. Judy

Judy New Member

Taste is subjective, very subjective! Ryxna, tbh I'm not a fan on VVC at all, but you LOVE them. It shows how much Taste can differ substantially from person to person.

9. arytheman

arytheman New Member

Absolutely agree! I am kinda sad you don't like them that much rofl. But yeah, I hear you. I've ended up with 120mls from MBV that I am never going to vape :(

Mt baker juice is really good for the price. I mean, caramel apple is totally caramel and apple. All their flavours are exactly what they say they are. If you vape on a budget, it's ridiculously good value.

10. snorky998

snorky998 New Member

Hit me with a pm, I might be keen on your unwanted MBV :)

11. Swenrendy

Swenrendy New Member

I liked the caramel apple :)

12. hellaskos22

hellaskos22 New Member

Black ice is awesome!

The others I got from them i haven't enjoyed so much.

Butterscotch - found it too strong! More like butterscotch schnapps.

Coconut cream pie - no coconut, kinda lemony?

Solar flare - meant to be a rare citrus flavour. It pretty much tastes like nothing?

Peanut butter cup - accurate but not to my taste. Somethings you like to eat you don't like to vape!

Extreme ice - tasted like something I'd get at the dentist!

Moo juice - strawberries and cream. I like this one but not so much that I'd buy again.

People rave about mt baker so I think i had really high expectations and was let down.

In saying that I really love black ice and will buy a bigger bottle. Might try some of their other ice flavours too.

13. Cheyenna

Cheyenna New Member

Highly recommend their Hazelnut Coffee, its the only one of theirs that I didn't end up getting bored of

14. Lexie

Lexie New Member

I put some stuff in the cart to check out shipping and it is a round $31 for 700mls (3 bottles). There is also a discount code: "save10now" that works and on the test order that gave me another $11 discount. Final total bill with three bottles and 4 extra shots including shipping is $131.00. I think that is pretty good for that much pre-mixed juice. No extra charge for nic strength either (all the way up to 36mg).

15. khole12

khole12 New Member

they're always straight up flavours and you usually need 1 or 2 flavour shots and i think its good having them in the market be.comse frankly a lot of the boutique producers are overpriced especially with postage and if you want really good tobacco flavours you gotta go elsewhere. I recently got some graham cracker flavouring to add to some 100ml AVE banana slurry which was weak as p1ss and yes, it works well.

Current mbv faves

Amaretto, Butterscotch, Candy Bar, Cinnamon Roll, Graham Cracker, Moo Juice, Coconut, Hazelnut and Banana Gone Nuts all with 2 flavour shots

The whipped cream i got from them has steeped well and completely changed colour, the hot chocolate is good and the butter rum is growing on me.

16. trai

trai New Member

I'm vaping some Mt Baker mango at the moment, it has a strong citrus taste that just shouldn't be there. It's not a bad vape, tasty enough, but it shouldn't be in a straight mango juice, it tastes like orange to me.

17. Peter Pansen

Peter Pansen New Member

strange...almost every juice i get from them changes colour and taste with steeping. i wonder if in a year or two we'll look back and think these were the days when we could get half-decent juice for a great price once the government cash cow hunters get their hands on it.

18. MartangoFer

MartangoFer New Member

Very good point. So many stories of fresh juices that get tossed aside and then get picked up months later and found to be outstanding. With my Mt Baker stuff I have also mixed up some of the Blu Bacco with a rasberry flavor (did not like the Blu too much) and I am really enjoying the new blend. Very nice. With some tinkering I think you can make some really nice juices that suit your tastes.

19. cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms New Member

How would you guys describe the butterscotch? I'm just not digging it :( maybe it needs to steep for longer.

20. Tasha Posey

Tasha Posey New Member

My first bottle of butterscotch tobacco from them was superb. This one, meh, going to let it sit for a few weeks too I think.