Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

MrPuffer test units

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Mrs.ZacEfron, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Mrs.ZacEfron

Mrs.ZacEfron Guest

For anyone who frequents the "other" forum my little mod box has been around for a while, and when going from prototype to tester I started the process of becoming a seller putting me into limbo basicly. I couldnt post updates, pm, or talk about my products at all. Now these are not final products, these are just some of my testers. Im having quite a bit of fun with them, the black ones are about 3 weeks old now, clear one closer to a week. Figured I would post some pics and share the fun. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

www.Pufftronic.com

2. Age

Age Guest

Beautiful! It is very nice to be able to see them. I would love to see a better photo of the clear! ;)

3. jennylo

jennylo Guest

That clear one looks like Highping's design.

[​IMG]

4. Well many of us at ecf have been working on these type of designs for a bit, I applied to be a supplier and have been silenced over there for weeks. My design has actually been around since late January. I started posting on it early Feb.
    You can follow that thread if you wish, here is the link... (careful its a really long one lol)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/69347-my-homemade-mini-juicebox-mrpuffer.html

My design is actually older than Highpings, not that it matters as they both are more different than they seem. My design is actually more like a design moonman had on ecf a long time age, and also like the maHmba made by Tin where it is a cart feed system, not an attie feeder like carlos's,peterco's and highping's. Highpings design is really nice, amidst all the modders he took a different path and started simplifing and streamline the atty feeding concept. Using a mechanical switch ( if it can even be called one) is very smart as it makes the unit very durible.

5. rediscool

rediscool Guest

Hehe I am glad some of you finding me over here, and very happy to be able to show my toys again. Spread the word if you can as I can't tell anyone at ecf where I am posting as I would be soliciting in their eyes.
    I will take some pics and maybe even a video today, and I will make sure to show off the naked model for you.

In all my down time I have prepared for approval and I have these units streamlined and tested enough to sell. These will be available for sale in small batches. Prices will be as follows.

Stealth Model - Black, No Led $35
    Naked Model - Clear, with Led $40
    Original Model - A Clean and sleek look, extra holes filled, unit sanded and detailed, painted, color changing led $45
    S&H is $4

Available in 901 and 510 currently
    Units use a 14500 battery
    Atty and Battery not included, the goal of this is to offer people an inexpensive way to have a juice feeding unit of their own.

6. kalabugs_mom

kalabugs_mom Guest

So are these available to purchase yet, or are they coming soon?

7. unlizzard

unlizzard Guest

I do actually have 5 units ready to configure and sell, but my big issue is that I need to set up a merchant account so at this time I only take money orders. PM me if interested. Units come with a spare bottle as they can wear.

8. CNC

CNC Guest

These ROCK!

9. As promised here are some more images, sorry they are a day late, My sons birthday was today so I have been busy lol.

Stock on hand
    [​IMG]

Stealth non led unit
    [​IMG]

Naked unit with led
    [​IMG]

Original unit with led
    [​IMG]

10. Hannah!!_xo

Hannah!!_xo Guest

Color changing in action
    [video=youtube;JY3UxtuL5c4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY3UxtuL5c4[/video]

11. shjr

shjr Guest

Here is a tester in action. Don't mind the ugly mug behind the vaporizer lol.
    [video=youtube;Vczq_Vw6M-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vczq_Vw6M-E[/video]

12. RalphinaM

RalphinaM Guest

OMG get you merchant thingy up I am dying here lol Seriously WOW

13. Mr P
    Glad your up and running now.
    Color changing led's look great.
    Plenty of vape I see!!!!!!!
    See the ugly mug's beard grows as white as mine, ( Or are they silver highlights).
    Darchand would be proud of it.

Good look, Great Design.
    Cheers

Petercro

14. You could call it silver highlights but it will probebaly will be white soon enough hehe. Actually the way my hair is whiting out I look kind of like J Jonah Jameson.
    Thanks for the kind words petercro, I can't wait to see what you cook up with your mosfet touch switches, they would be nice on a small unit.

15. JSBluck

JSBluck Guest

These are definitely cool, would love to try one out.

16. Xiaolin

Xiaolin Guest

If you got Bank of America or Usbank account i think people can send through billpay if they trust ya :) hehe I'd be willing let me know what ya got in stock I want one!!

17. goofball-

goofball- Guest

any way to stop it on a color or no? or order just single color or no all the lights you have rotate.
    I would love to have a black with green button and green light hell I'd prolly order a clear with same options also
    Nice pics

18. I actually do have a few single color leds, but as far as switching from color change to single color its a no go. You gotta pick one hehe.

19. S.O.S.

S.O.S. Guest

I really like the clear with the color changing LED. How long before the merchant account is set up? Is Paypal an option for right now?

20. I am looking for a good place to set up that is ecig friendly, I don't really like paypal as they close so many accounts and I don't want to lose mine. I wish it were simple. If anyone has any they could recommend I am all ears but I am pretty confident I will have it all sorted out by the end of the week. I will keep you all posted.