Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Moncler Jackets work

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by monclersot, Nov 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. monclersot

monclersot New Member

Device:
    iphone
    Juice:
    apple
    Shares in the Italian label, which has become a luxury industry darling in recent years after a makeover under CEO Remo Ruffini, surged earlier after Bloomberg reported that it had held exploratory discussions with Kering.

"Milan is a city that has given us all an extraordinary time. We cannot and must not abandon it. It is everyone's duty to give back to the city what it has given us so far," said Remo Ruffini, chairman and chief executive of Moncler. "I have expressed to councillor Giulio Gallera the will to Moncler Jackets work on this great project from the moment it was hypothesised and now that there are reasonable certainties on the feasibility, we are ready to support it."

For Menswear, Sergio looked to Moncler's positioning as a youth culture icon to craft a collection with a relaxed attitude while keeping a keen focus on the technical features that have come to characterise the brand as a whole.

For the Fall Winter 2021 ranges Moncler Vertex Form for men and Cropping Up for women, Moncler looks to life at the summit, with pieces inspired by vertiginous heights and the graphic lines of the Alpine peaks.

Asked if there was anything in particular he wanted to stress about the collection, Fujiwara said: "Honestly, I want to say thank you to Moncler. I really wanted to do this as a monochrome collection, and a lot of other things, and they understood.

The Google translate produces some pretty fucking broken English, but enough to get the gist of what's happening here. Moncler - who has done work with the likes of White Mountaineering in the past and brought on Thom Browne full - time for Moncler Gamme Bleu - takes its functional winter weather clothing and melds with with some of Ami's more streamlined and simplistic looks.