Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

ml per charge

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by VetSwastyTeat, Sep 15, 2015.

1. VetSwastyTeat

VetSwastyTeat New Member

We often see battery life for e-cigs specified as hours (or days) per charge and I have done this myself but most will understand that this is a very imprecise way to specify battery life. It can vary greatly depending on how much we vape, the power level we are using, etc. This was highlighted to me recently when some were reporting 2 days and more between charges on my mini VP mods whereas I'm lucky to get one.

What would make more sense I think is to talk about the amount of juice consumed per charge. Whilst it might still vary depending on the juice it takes the main 2 factors out of the equation as vaping frequency and power level effect juice consumption almost linearly.

2. posenta

posenta New Member

Ive started doing this, I have found that i get 1x3ml tank per 16340 on my GLV-2 supermini. Really handy I think, when the tank goes down and needs a refill i usually change batteries as well.

3. voyeurboy

voyeurboy New Member

been doing that for ever .. when CC was having provari issues was the first thing I asked her .. how many ml per batt.

provari is about 3ml for an 18650 usually.

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Makes a lot of sense John.
    Only things would be to make sure it was ml @ xV (or W for a VP)
    might also have to include ohms though, not sure how critical that is.
    Just know I am draining a pair of 18650's daily consuming ~4ml on 2ohm 510's @ ~8-9W
    Hope that makes sense