Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mixing ratios and flavor options

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by viphanter, Sep 23, 2015.

1. viphanter

viphanter New Member

Hi guys.

I am looking to find/download a form that shows the mixing ratios for certain strength of juices.....

I am also gettin my father on the ecig aswell and he is a menthol 2mg smoker and am wonderin what and where I can get a "menthol cigarette" flavor from.

I use VG, VG (48mg) and PG plus flavor in my mixes.

Cheers,
    S.comn

2. ppdzyzr3v

ppdzyzr3v New Member

got that courtesy of Davee (thanks heaps mate i've really found it useful)

when you buy flavour concentrates you should be able to get a mint/menthol concentrate to mix into your juices for pops

i really love vaping cobra for their extensive selection of concentrates and raw ingredients. Juicewhore.com is also good. People also recommend vape king's concentrates (google for the websites)

welcome and congrats on quitting smoking.

3. Just*Me

Just*Me New Member

Wow samtron. You legend!!!

4. xlv790

xlv790 New Member

honest i didn't do it! just shared it. Davee was the legend who shared it with me. would love to claim credit though...lol *dislocates shoulder patting himself on the back*

5. soissigmeseen

soissigmeseen New Member

Some very serious and useful information in this post regardless of who compiled it. Should be a stiky!

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Flavor/Perfumer's Apprentice Peach (Juicy) 5 - 7 %. Let it steep 3 days at least. Very fruity and smooth, tastes like very ripe peach.

7. hueykingman249

hueykingman249 New Member

Thanks.... Will have a look at the site now :)

8. rccoogv5h

rccoogv5h New Member

i,d like to add/update;
    flavout apprentice dk is weak at4% in 100%vg just right at5% 59/50 pg/vg.
    falvour art desert ship just right at 2.5% and this is very sensitive. way strong ar 3% and a little weak.at 2%.
    virginia is just right at 2.5%.
    maple syrup is nice at 1.5% but dominates other flavours at anything more than 0.1%.
    jamacia rum adds bite at 1%.
    raisin adds a warm sweetnes and ambiguous flavour at 1%.
    holliday spice is horribly overpowering at anything more than 0.01%.
    flue cured is horribly metalic at any strength.
    i will.add more later

9. ~ Floridian``

~ Floridian`` New Member

opps i made a mistake. maple syrup overpowers other flavours at anything more than 0.5%

10. SoSkibelfAmbilku

SoSkibelfAmbilku New Member

bruce flavour art maple syrup. does it actually taste like maple syrup?

i've got one that doesn't quite live up to standard of a different brand. love maple syrup though so looking for a substitute.

(won't badmouth any brand unless it's truly awful, but will always give credit where credit is due)

11. fan69

fan69 New Member

sorry I made a bit of a mistake, it's flavour apprentice.
    Yes it does taste like maple syrup, it lacks that warm woody taste you get from real fair dinkum Canadian maple syrup but yep it's good alright.

12. davght

davght New Member

*takes notes*

yeah i dun think i've heard a single bad review of TFA's stuff. maybe coffee or chocolate which are supposed to be hard to nail full stop...but they really know their stuff don't they?

good to know thanks.

13. skily88

skily88 New Member

Yay for this thread! I'm about to get into mixing for the first time, I've gone for PA's flavors but I'm having trouble finding info on what percentage bases I should start with. I understand everyone's different when it comes to taste, but some flavors can be so strong you'll never get it right if you even go a tiny bit over and others are so weak you'll take forever to get up to the right level and maybe even run out of the liquid and not give it another go, especially if your only buying small amounts to see if you like them. I'd love more info on PA's obviously coz they have allot of flavors. If only they and other companies selling for vapors put an average percentage on every flavor. Thanks for the info ;)