Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mixing different juices together

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by dedadrakce, Oct 21, 2015.

1. dedadrakce

dedadrakce New Member

Just sitting here thinking about the vast amount of juices I have that by themselves have been a bit meh, stuff like green apple,cherry, French vanilla,grape,peach,banana cream pie,555 and a few other tobaccos ect ect any one have any mixing delights they want to share what goes well with what ?
    Yes I'm a bit bored, you may have stumbled across a treat in your vaping experience.

:adoration:

2. Helicreature

Helicreature New Member

3. jack h

jack h New Member

If you like strong flavours like menthol or lemon, I find these added to a shit juice makes them vapeable.

4. novi

novi New Member

yeah - Menthol covers a multitude of sins :)

5. Nyrket1

Nyrket1 New Member

Yea, i had a strawberry flavour that i didnt like that much, adding mint to it turned it into a nice vapeable juice.

6. Neraxare

Neraxare New Member

My main vape these days is VK Supreme mixed with about 10% of VK Vanilla Custard. The two flavours really blend well together. The vanilla custard was way too strong and sweet for me, but the Supreme really tones it down and turns into a delicious vape.

Also mix VK's arabica with the Supreme. Same as above.

7. Time Frame

Time Frame New Member

I'm waiting on a bucket load of 10 ml dropper bottles from slow tech and I was just going to mix a couple of mls here and there and drip see what kind of combo's I can create but I thought I'd draw some inspiration beforehand ty I hope to hear more interesting combos.
    I don't mind menthol I have a couple of menthol inspired juices although I don't have just straight menthol but good to know.

8. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Menthol is a bit strong, but like others said, covers a lot. Sometimes If I don't like a particular juice, first step is dilute it with pg/vg. If I still can't stand it, a bit of mint juice like you said steve.c works.

9. radik333

radik333 New Member

My very first vape ... the one that got me off the fags was a mix of 24mg cherry and 16 mg dunHill ... fantastic flavour but I can't remember what make the cherry flavour was and haven't managed to mix anything as good myself ...:peach:

10. secondb

secondb New Member

I have a Frankenjuice, which is basically rocket fuel, all the dregs end up there (or they did before I discovered dripping), so right now its got various dekangs, coffees, banana etc, which was actually qiute nice at one point, but ended up quite gruesome, till I masked it with a little of JWs Musk stick juice. Thier musk is b.comtiful stuff, but overpoweringly strong IMHO, but it can make even rocket fuel more palatable :)

11. have_a_go_mate

have_a_go_mate New Member

There are two concentrates that I use to fix bad juice, "smooth" and "MTS vape wizard". Smooth you can get from Juice Factory, and MTS vape wizard from vaping cobra. Smooth tends to tone down really strong or acidic flavours, without totally muting them. I add this to quite a few fruit flavours, and they come out much nicer, and well, smoother :)

MTS vape wizard is more of a masking agent. It can remove nasty under or over tones in a juice, by masking the flavour, also a useful one to have in your juice collection.

A little goes a long way with both of these concentrates, but they are great at making arse juice vapeable :)