Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Maskking High GTS disposable vape review: a 2500 puff direct-to-lung vaping device(review from VAPE

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Maskkingvape, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Maskkingvape

Maskkingvape Member

Device:
    disposable vape
    Juice:
    cherry ice
    Maskking High GTS is a disposable vape stick featuring a large 8.5ml juice capacity, 1500mAh battery, 1.2ohm resistance, and it supports up to 2500 puffs. According to our real experience, its vapor or cloud is relatively big and rich, which is a device suitable for direct-to-lung vaping.

[​IMG]
    Specifications of Maskking High GTS disposable vape
    Size: 22.6×115.9mm
    Capacity: 8.5ml
    Battery: 1500mAh
    Resistance: 1.2ohm
    Voltage: 4.2V
    Weight: 70g
    Approx. 2500 Puffs
    2% or 20mg / 5% or 50mg PG Based Nicotine

How to use Maskking High GTS disposable vape
    Just open the package and start vaping with it, it’s quite easy and convenient.

High GTS is a device without the hassle and worries of refilling and recharging. Featuring a draw-activated firing mechanism.

Flavors of Maskking High GTS disposable vape
    Almost all the flavors for other classic vapes are included in Maskking High GTS. There are Apple Cantaloupe, Cigar Cream, Tobacco, Energy Juice, Fantasy Cherry, Kiwi Watermelon, Mango Pineapple, Peach Grape, Raspberry Coke, StrawLychee Watermelon, Black Currant, etc. The flavors choices are pretty rich.

Among them, the author likes Energy Juice best. The mellow and rich flavor of some energy drinks like Red Bull.

User experience on Maskking High GTS disposable vape
    The flavors are pure, rich and pleasant. Strong while appropriate throat hit. 20% nicotine strength is more than enough for its large vapor amount. It stops craving cigarettes immediately.

Verdict
    Maskking is one of the largest disposable brands in Europe and the USA and now we know why…the taste is SUPERB! Be sure to try out the Maskking High GTS pre-filled disposable today! Available in BOTH 2% and 5% nicotine options.

2. GretchenBoone

GretchenBoone New Member

Device:
    NA
    Juice:
    cola
    It's great to hear about devices that offer a longer-lasting experience. Always on the lookout for new flavors and devices to try, so this is definitely going on my list!

3. freddiscoball

freddiscoball New Member

Device:
    Freemax Starlux
    Juice:
    apple
    Heard a lot of buzz about this one lately, and let me tell you, it's worth the hype!

Now, I'm no expert, but when I tried this bad boy, I was blown away by the smoothness of the hit and the impressive 2500 puffs it promises. It's like a direct ticket to flavor town!

Speaking of flavor, I recently stumbled upon this awesome Swiss Vape Dealer with an incredible selection of e-juices that would pair perfectly with the Maskking GTS.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2024